2

As you headed to your class the next day with Chaeryeong, you noticed that there was a bunch of people crowding near the lockers. Curious, you and Chaeryeong went to find out what the commotion was all about.

It was Yeji again.

This time, she wore a black corset, a leather jacket and walked down the hallway in
platform boots.

The girls and guys were in awe, while Chaeryeong looked at her in disgust.

"These people are so delusional, I swear. It's just the looks they're after."

I turned back to Yeji and saw that she was looking back at me.

Okay, she wasn't really looking at me... but glared at me.

She turned her head back and walked off.

She really is one scary ass bitch.
.
.
.

A few days passed and you continue your daily school life as per usual, constant caffeine consumption and dozing off during your lectures. Whenever you got back to the dorm, you'd always see Yeji dozing on the sofa-chair.

Does this bitch ever do something other than sleeping all day..

You saw that there was also a small unicorn-patterned blanket on the floor.

"Is that hers...?"

Before I could pick it up, Yeji immediately grabbed my wrist again.

"What are you doing."

"You dropped your blanket on the floor... I'm just helping you pick it u--"

"No, that's not my blanket. Who said it was my blanket? Just know that it is not mine."

"Your name is literally sewn on the corner of the blanket."

She stared at me blankly, not knowing what to say next.

She stood up from the sofa-chair, harshly snatching the blanket away from me and walked to her room, loudly shutting the door.

"The fuck just happened..?"

Few hours later, while I was having instant noodles for dinner, Yeji finally walked out of her room wearing the same sweater again.

Silence filled the room.

"Hey." I looked up at Yeji.

"About earlier, don't tell anyone that you saw it. Don't even mention it." She warned me.

I slowly nodded my head while staring at her.

"You want some noodles..? It's dinner now and I don't think you've eaten yet.."

Yeji simply glared at me.
.
.

"Look, I just transferred here and I want my university life to be the best years of my life. Let's just put all this bad emotions behind us and start afresh, okay?" I took a deep breath.

Yeji still had her eyes on me.

I sighed. 

"Fine, I won't tell anyone about what happened just now, okay?"

She blinked a few times, not a single word coming out of her mouth.

"Since we are going to be living in the same dorm for the next few years, you should also, might as well get used to me here. From now on, let's be friends and just.. you know.. keep an eye out for one another."

Yeji simply just looked at me in awe.

Sighing, I stood up from my chair and threw away my cup noodles. "If you're hungry, there's a last cup of instant noodles in the cabinet for you. Remember to throw it away when you're done." I said it in the nicest way possible with all the remaining energy I have left. With that, I entered my room and plopped down on my bed.

I'll take the silence as a yes, then.