Names

We all looked at the boards we've been given. Some started writing right away, while others were more hesitant. Fifteen minutes later, our time was up. "Let's finish up. We can start with whoever's ready!" 

Aoyama was the first to go up. "It's like a formal presentation?!" "Sheesh! That Yuga's got guts!" The blond made it to the center of the room. "Here I go..." He lifted up his board for us all to see. "Shining Hero: I Cannot Stop Twinkling." "IT'S A WHOLE SENTENCE!!" ...Really? "It'll be easier to say if you take out the 'I' and contract 'cannot' into 'can't'." "I see, Mademoiselle!" 

"Ok, I'm next! Call me Alien Queen!!" "FROM THE SEQUEL?! BECAUSE HER BLOOD WAS SUPER ACIDIC?! THAT'S TERRIBLE!!" "Tch!" Does anyone have a good hero name?? 

Asui raised her hand. "Can I go next, please? Kero." "Tsuyu!" She went up to the front. "I've had this thought out since elementary school. Call me Froppy." "So cute!! It makes you sound like you'd be easy to get to know!!" Ok, that's a good name. It definitely suits her. "The rest of you, take note. This is a perfectly loveable name!" 

Kirishima went next. "This is me!! Red Riot!!" "Red Riot! Could this be a homage to... Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot?!" "Right! I know he's from back in the day, but Crimson's the kind of hero I wanna be." Ah, so I was right. He is a Crimson fan. I wonder... if I was also right about his hair being dyed...? "Heh heh... Just know that bearing the name of your personal hero comes with a lot of pressure." "I'm ready for that!!!" I believe Kirishima would call that 'pretty manly'. 

Jiro was next, her sign reading 'Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack'. 

Shoji wants to be the 'Tentacle Hero: Tentacole'. ...'Tentacle Hero', huh? Might wanna change that, my guy... 

Sero decided that he was gonna be the 'Taping Hero: Cellophane'. Which, yeah, makes sense. 

Ojiro is the 'Martial Arts Hero: Tailman'. Cute... 

Sato's the 'Sweets Hero: Sugarman'. I wonder if he bakes, too... 

Ashido changed her hero name to 'Pinky'. 

Kaminari was able to decide on being the 'Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt'. Cool name. 

Hagakure is the 'Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl'. Understandable. 

"You're all doing great. Let's keep 'em coming!!" Midnight cheered as Sensei slept behind his desk. 

Yaoyorozu walked up to the front. "I hope I do justice to this name." She showed us a sign that read 'Everything Hero: Creati'. Whatever you say, 3D printer. 

Todoroki just wants to be called 'Shoto'. "Just your name?! Really?!" "Yeah." I would've thought something like 'Frostburn' or 'Blaizer' (cross between Blaze and Glacier), but you do you I guess. 

Tokoyami went next. "Tsukuyomi." "God of the night!" I like it. 

Mineta was so short, we couldn't see him behind the stand. "Grape Juice!!" "It pops! It's kitsch!!

Bakago looked pissed as he showed off his name. "King Explosion Murder." "No good. Try again." Midnight quickly shut that name down. Pffft. It does fit him, though. "What the hell?!" "How about Mr. Explosion Taro?!" Kirishima yelled out. Never mind, I like Kiri's name better. 

Uraraka showed us her sign, which read 'Uravity'. "This is what I came up with." So it's her name mixed with her quirk, huh? Not bad. "How punny!

Midnight stood at the front, looking at all of us. "This went smoother than expected! All that's left is Bakugo's revision... and Iida... then Midoriya... and finally (L/N)."

Iida took a page out of Todoroki's book and decided to be called 'Tenya'. 

Izu held up his sign and... I won't lie, it surprised me. "Huh? You sure about that. Midoriya?!" "Yeah. I always hated it. But then someone... helped me see it in a new light... it took me by surprise, but... it made me happy." Izu beamed, his sign reading 'Deku'. "This will be my hero name." I'm glad... that you're finally taking control... way to go, Izu. 

It was finally my turn. Reluctantly, I made my way to the front, showing everyone what I had written. "I guess you can call me... 'Phanes'"

Bakushit went up again with his 'improved' name. "LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!!" "No. Still no good."

Phanes - Greek god of creation and new life