Hey Niki! Picnic?

Y/N POV

I am really excited for today. It's like 6 in the morning and my bae Niki told me yesterday we were going to the park, so I want to surprise her and take some food with me. I hopped on my bike and started cycling to the park because I wanna keep fit and my place is not too far from the park.

Bae👑
Niki🌼
Hey girl, you coming?? I brought a friend with me actually!! I hope you guys get along tho. He's somewhat crazy 😅

Y/N
Heyy <3 Ofc I'm
coming silly! I'm actually
on my way now. Cya there!! 😘

Niki🌼
Okay, great! Cya bye <3

Y/N
Bye girl. See you soon!! :]

I love that girl. She's so sweet!! Even though she knows I totally hate seeing new people. That doesn't matter tho she's still the best!!

At the park

"Hey Y/N!!" Niki warmly greets me. "Will, say hi!" She says. "Hey .. sorry I didn't quite catch your name??" The tall man said. In mind: He's like really tall. Maybe like 6,6?? I say: "Oh it's fine. My name's Y/N by the way!!" He immediately responds: "Oh, that's a cool name! My name's Wilbur, my nickname. But you can call me Will!" "Great!! So Will, wanna go to the beach with us?? We've been trying to find someone to go with us and I've wanted to ask you, do you have time??" I ask. "Sure. When are you going??" He says. I tell him: "Oh we didn't think about that yet.. Niki, when do you have time??" "Full day tomorrow. I didn't really have any plans, soooooo.." Nikki answers me. "So Will is tomorrow good?" I ask as he smiles and says: "Sure." As I bring out the food I made, Niki was talking to Wilbur.

WILBUR POV

Gosh what's wrong with me?' I ask myself. 'Did I really catch feelings the first hour I met her?' 'Is that normal?' 'Meh. Let's just ask for her contact.'

Y/N POV
A

s I'm talking with Niki, I hear Will ask: "Oh also Y/N, can I get your contact?" I say "Sure! My number is *** *** *** that's all." As he phones me he smiles stands back up and says: "Oh Y/N, do you have time to call like.. tomorrow morning? I'm quite busy after." I say: "Ofc I do, phone me when you have time. We could stream together sometime!" He turns and yells: "Great, sounds good. Bye!"

WILBUR POV

I can't believe I got her number. She's so pretty, plus she has such a beautiful voice. Wait, what am I thinking. Have I already fallen for her? I'm such a simp. I really need to man up.

Y/N POV

As he left I stand up and go to Niki's place. She actually invited me yesterday. We made a whole plan, because we hadn't seen eachother for sooooo long. Like, it's been 3 days!

At Niki's place
"Niki?" I ask. She replies with: "Yeah?" I say: "Did you redecorate? It feels like you have a totally different room!" Again she replies with: "Yep I did, and you would be the first person to notice! How are you so good at all the details? Tell me your secret!" "I don't know. Genes?" I say as I start giggling.

Word count: 562