Misunderstandings

Today I asked my friend Oliver what she thought of when I said "Immaculate Misconception" and she ripped out a piece of notebook paper from her binder and started scribbling on it. She slid it over to me and when I looked at what she wrote I regretted asking her. It said in really messy handwriting "sperm and dead babies". Alright. Completely normal. Because anyone who listens to Motionless In White is normal.

But on to other things, I'm deaf. And blind. Today my friend Merenda and I were reading from these old music textbooks and found this paragraph about something called "stipple removers". The thing is, we were reading out loud to the class, and I thought it said "nipple removers". I got a detention. For a crime I didn't mean to commit. That's what they all say.

This morning I was sitting at a lunch table with my people, waiting to be dismissed. I had to share a seat with Andrew, my gay best friend, and neither of our fat asses could stay on it. He pushed me off of the chair so I landed on the ground in between two more chairs and got stuck. Andrew had to pull me up by my boobs. The whole time, my crush Spencer was watching. He was laughing too. He never talks to me. Or notices me. It was worth the embarrassment to hear his laughter.

Yesterday I heard the "pop version" of The Death Of Me by Asking Alexandria and started crying. I walked up to my brother and started screaming "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING!"

Danny leaving Asking Alexandria will be the death of me. I don't know why I'm (still) upset about it. Its not like the MCR tragedy of... Oh.

What do you think of when you hear Immaculate Misconception?