Dealing With Nothingness

It's truly nothing and nothing more. It may seem like something to you and I but there is absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing. I've lost it. It being everything and nothing we had because I'm not the one who threw it away. You are. You're the one that still talks about me when I'm done caring. You can't let go. I apologized for almost everything I did. And the one thing I didn't I feel I didn't need to apologize for. It's not right to hold a grudge against somebody when they can't mentally or physically (between those states) help how they feel. You never brought it up so I figured you didn't want to talk. And you didn't. But why the fuck would you talk about it to other people? If you have shit to say then say it to my face. Right up close and personal. I'm done being hurt. I'm done being sad or angry because it's brought me nothing well in life. I'm better off without you (even though you're there alright. You cannot shut up about the things I've done, can you? You're bringing people into this that never needed to be. I thought you might've enjoyed privacy but now that I think of it you act like you don't care and that makes me fucking laugh.)

I'm putting the last bit of effort I ever put into caring about you into writing this as a formal "fuck you" letter.

Fuck you. Alright?