021

"Fine, we'll just have Y/N decide

"Fine, we'll just have Y/N decide. Y/N! Which one is better, blondes or black haired guys?" Kageyama called out, his eyes wide.

Y/N slowly turned her head towards tsukihima and Kegayama, a side eye noticeable.  'Damn he looks like a lizard with the wide eyes' Y/N thought to herself, she's been waiting around with the guys for 11 minutes by now. (Im)patiently waiting for kioyko to return.

Y/N said nothing, all she did was side eye the two. It was silent between everyone, daichi and the rest were curious as to find out what Y/N's type in guys was.

Kageyama and tsukishima both looked at Y/N, the three of them having desperate looks. Kegayama's face more noticeable than Tsukishimas.

"This is pointless. We all know who pulls more, right?" Suga groaned out, but in reality the young adult wanted the awkward atmosphere to go away. It was obviously kegeyama, but he just chooses to not pay any attention to girls. Well..except for one. Tsukishima pulls, yes, but he's antisocial. He's not really..known.

Y/N cleared her throat, looking around the room. She knew if she actually answered the question it would be awkward for everyone, so Y/N threw the 'awkward looking around whistling' card.

Tanaka was heard yelling, hinata whooping behind him. The two were both practicing,  because..that's what the boys were supposed to be doing..but yk..

Y/N looked over to glance at the two rowdy boys, hinata had the sparkle of admiration in his eyes after he just striked a blow on the other side of the court.

Hinata caught Y/N's eyes, he was now waving excitedly at her as if she wasn't 10 feet away from her. He looked like a 5 year old who just got the happy meal he asked his mom for. "Y/N! You saw that didn't you?? Right? You saw it?" Hinata quickly asked, still waving.

Y/N nodded quickly, acting as if she didn't just ignore kageyama and tsukishima.

Hinata yelled out a 'Yes' before fist bumping himself.

Y/N switched glances from hinata to Tanaka.  He had taken off his shirt around 9 minutes ago, not wasting any time to flex his muscles when he caught Y/N looking.

Y/N couldn't help but stare. 'Gah damn he's physically built' Y/N thought to herself, not caring in the slightest if someone caught her practically eyeballing Tanaka.

Well, that was a lie. If Y/N saw someone catching her checking someone out, she would drown herself because of how embarrassing the situation is.

Yamaguci and Tsukishima had caught her though, the two of them looking at each other before looking back at Y/N. No one really knowing the thought process the two of them had behind the glance.

Y/N was about to ask daichi a question related to where kioyko was, but met eyes with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. 

".."