029

Y/N watched as bulma smacked the wand around with amusement

Bulma rolled her eyes when she finnaly heard a fancy sound, almost like the wand Bluetooth connected to whis's own wand.

Y/N wanted to laugh at the resemblance.

"Why hello bulma, pleasant evening isn't it?" Whis kindly greeted Bulma. "Yes, it is nice isn't it?" Bulma responded back before turning around, giving Y/N a glance.

Y/N suddenly felt quite nervous, great, this would be like some awkward family reunion, everyone hugging Y/N like she survived the great plague.

Bulma cleared her throat, she smiled at Y/N and pointed her finger next to her, silently telling Y/N to stand next to her.

"I didn't call you whis to chat, or invite you to try a new restaurant, actually..well I seemed to found a certain someone." Bulma spoke, as much as she wanted to keep Y/N all to herself, she made an alliance.

an alliance Y/N did not know about.

Whis couldn't be seen, the pearl only granting them to speak to each other but he was oddly silent. the silence was unbearable for Y/N, she shifted from foot to foot.

Bulma rolled her eyes, she already knew whis knew she was talking about Y/N, only an idiot wouldn't pick up on it.

Whis suddenly spoke, "Y/N?"

Y/N felt a bit better? less nervous, but that's only because whis sounded hopeful, no, excited. Why did he ask for Y/N's name in such a hopeful manner? it confused Y/N.

Bulma cleared her throat. "Yes, one of my employees found her in the same hallway her room is at in Capsule Corp." Bulma looked over at Y/N and gave her a smile, admiring her beautiful features. Y/N didn't just have a beautiful appearance, but a beautiful soul.

A beautiful soul only SHE wanted to keep.

"That's wonderful! I will let goku, vegeta, and lord beerus know at once. We'll be on our way over to earth in approximately 25 minutes." Whis said in a happy manner, causing Y/N to chuckle.

"oh wow, okay sounds good. I'll call everyone over, we'll have a big cookout to celebrate Y/N's return!" Bulma cheered, causing Whis to hum in reply.

Bulma and Whis said their quick goodbyes before the call dismissed, the pearl now not glowing anymore, indicating that the call officially ended.

Bulma gave Y/N a side hug, giving her a light squeeze that Y/N didn't hesitate to return. both woman laughing.

"I'm happy you're back and safe, Y/N. You must know that I will have to tell the others what you told me? right?" Bulma reminded Y/N, causing the girls smile to tighten.

"Yup. that's fine." Y/N responded making Bulma hum in delight when hearing Y/N agree.

Bulma reluctantly let go of Y/N, the two now walking back inside Capsule Corp.