Part 1

I am not quite sure if growing in this generation has become difficult or what?
However being a male figure in this day and age has become overwhelming, I am expected to be financially stable to a certain extent, I should be able to iterate my words well not only for my career but to entertain women with these words.

A while back I knew that I wouldn't fit quite well  my generation ( note the "my" is used to point out possession ) I mean I can't even talk to any women for more than 10 minutes if we can't meet at a certain level of intellects. Growing up as a classic, of course I don't wanna contribute to all the bad statistics, but let me get to the point on why I've brought you here...

You see lately through my healing process I've stumbled upon something I don't know how to handle, "TRUST" and I'll take you back to the heading, you see as a grooming man the most important thing is love. Like any other male figure to have a loving family and just like any other thing in this world, fundamentals taught to me about the subject primarily determine the higher ground I can take the subject. The problem in this case is that throughout my childhood, noting that I'm a male figure, I think the most important lesson that my parents could have taught me is love, I feel that with that I would've been able to deal with my emotions better instead of putting myself in a predicament trying to shy away from the emotion. You see a lot of male figures don't know how to handle their emotions which I feel is a result of negligence from role models( family ). I've learnt to deal with some of my emotions lately which is a really good feeling and that same feeling took me to the creation of Humans being from God. However through that same journey I find myself with a lot of self doubt...

Sometimes I feel like my capabilities to expressing love are limited due to self doubt. This is habit picked up from deep introspection and childhood trauma.