Late Night Walk

GREATM is resting for the night and Tara decides to take her mind of things by taking a walk and Rosita follows to make sure she is ok.

       The night grows darker and the small group settles down, Abraham and Tara are up keeping watch over the sleeping group, Rosita, Eugene, Glenn and Maggie. Abraham is talking to Tara but she isn't paying much attention, her thoughts are elsewhere. Her thoughts spiral back and she hears what Abraham is saying.

      "If that were the case, closing your eyes would be to dam tragic."

       "If that were the case?"

      "ya, I saw the way you were looking down Rosita's shirt while she was serving you dinner. Hey, the things are dam near hypnotic" He chuckles and Tara is silent, staring at the sleeping Rosita.

      "I'm going for a walk." Tara says as she gets up and starts heading off. Rosita sits up, looks around and follows the direction Tara went, Abe doesn't say anything instead just let's it be.

    After a little Rosita spots Tara in a small clearing looking at the stars in the dark sky. Tara quickly stands up and turns in the direction of Rosita when she hears the cracking of branches.

      "Hey, just me, I heard you and Abraham talking." Tara relaxes and sits back down, her knees tucked and her arms crossed over them.

      "Great." She says with a weak and broken voice. Rosita sits next to her and puts her hand on Tara's shoulder.

       "Listen, I don't know what happened before we came across you and Glenn, but you need to get your head in the game." Tara doesn't say anything, just looks into Rosita's eyes and feels butterflys in her stomach, this girl is sitting so close with her hand on her shoulder, her lips look so open like they are waiting for hers to lean into them. Instead she looks at the ground, trying to shake that feeling but she can't.

      "Your really pretty, and I- i'm sorry for staring, I had a girlfriend, before I met Glenn. But uh, she was killed. I couldn't do anything, and when I saw you, it was like all the sudden everything was ok."
       -"Nothing is ok these days, Tara. I'm sorry about your girlfriend, but there isn't anything you can do now. Dying is the easy part, it's the surviving that's hard. Now come on, let's go back and get some sleep. You need it." She stands up and walks away, Tara waits for a little thinking of the words Rosita spoke to her.

      "Tara, come on." Tara gets up and follows after Rosita.

      Abraham watched Rosita and Tara walk back, Tara slugging behind Rosita, her eyes on the ground with a few glances up.

      "I was getting a little worried that Tara wanted more than just a look down your shirt." Abe let's out a harsh laugh while Rosita rolls her eyes and Tara's face grows red.

      "I'm, uh I'm gonna get some rest." Tara lays down in a spot not far from Rosita, she drifts of to sleep thinking of what could of been with Alisha and what can be with Rosita.

This is my first fan fiction. If you have any ideas let me know and I will make something with it and give idea credits and the end of the story:)