Lost

After a long day of working on the bridge it's dark and people are asleep. Rosita and Tara are sharing a tent.

      Rosita is done for the day, exhausted. Since she is done why not change into something more comfy and less full of sweat while she gets ready to head to sleep? She pulls of her shirt just as the person she shares the tent with enters.

      "Oh, oh- my bad." She doesn't need to look to know Tara's face is red, but she decides to turn anyway to face her. Rosita still had on her black bra and dark grey leggings, Tara in a loose fitting, faded long sleeve and tight fitting jeans.

       "Jesus, you act like a middle schooler in the locker room. You don't need to be so weird seeing me change. I've known you like, forever." She rolls her eyes, joking with the lesbian she knows damn well has feelings for her.

        She just shrugs and keeps her gaze down, knowing damn well Rosita is always full of herself and plays with Tara's feelings like this on a regular. "It's just a respectful thing, I don't want you feeling uncomfortable around me."

          That only leaves Rosita to laugh, making Tara feel ashamed. "Tara, your a lesbian, not a creep. I know you won't disrespect my body, why do you think I'm sharing the tent with you?"

         "Crap Rosita, I've stared at you sometimes, thinking things I shouldn't, your so fucking hot tho. Ya, I wouldn't ever take advantage of you but I've still had thoughts before, I feel like shit admitting that." By now they have full eye contact, Rosita doesn't seem as shocked as Tara thought she would be.

         "Watching must get boring, I'd rather play the sport than watch the sport." Rosita walks closer. Tara's heart is racing, her head unsure of the meaning but expecting the outcome. Then there close.

         "Why do you think I'm sharing a tent with you?" Her voice is confident but soft, the words fading as they hit Tara's skin. The same skin that was quickly filled with warm, soft lips.

        She closes her eyes, cupping Rosita's face and deepening the kiss. Her breathe slows but her heart doesn't. She can feel Rosita smile and move her body closer, placing her arms around the back of Tara's neck.

       ------ could write this, maybe in a different short if it's asked for ------

        They lay there, catching there breaths, clothes lost in the mess of bedding. Rosita's head on Tara's shoulder, Tara's back on the ground.

      "Better than I could have ever thought." Tara admits, not know what else to say. She feels rosita's head shift so she's looking at the woman, Tara turns her head to.

       "You mean better than you have thought?" She gives Tara a look, she knows she can't lie to Rosita.

         "You made the move, I had the thoughts." She kisses Rosita again with a smile, curling up with her. They sleep peacefully. Morning would not be so nice, struggling to find their clothes as others get up and work begins.

-------------------------

I need plots. Scenarios. Stuff ig. Request things you wanna read, even if you think it's a stupid idea or something, gimme it all.