14: Jay and Yuuri- Dry flower

Once sophia is in her room I turn to the boys.

"We never celebrated Sophia's birthday." I say as they get supplies out and start at one corner of the mansion and slowly go to the other.

Jungwon and Sunghoon are cooking in the kitchen and I am explaining things to everyone.

"How old was Sophia supposed to be when she took the throne?" Riki asks as I sigh.

"15." They stop what their doing.

"She was supposed to run an entire country at 15?!" Heeseung shouts incredulously as I nod.

"Wait, not just run it but get them through turmoil? And she time jumped into the future with no idea what anything is at 15?!" Jungwon exclaims as I nod.

"Today, August 20th, sophia turns 16."

*Sophia's POV*

I have no idea what to wear. So I pulled together a very cute outfit.

I walked down the stairs to see Jay in a suit

"tu ressembles à ta jeunesse."

"I try." I loop my arm in his and we walk into the kitchen to see Jungwon in a suit and he looks slightly uncomfortable.

"Wow Sophia, you look beautiful." I curtsy.

"Thank you Jungwon." He had to have said something in his mind because Heeseung and Jake walk out and their jaws drop.

"I was expecting a skirt." Sunoo says from behind me as I jump and turn around.

"You need a bell." I point at him as he laughs.

"It won't help, we've tried." Sunghoon comes out from behind him and I sigh.

"Did you try putting it on his shoes?" I ask as someone makes a note of it. Riki comes out and stops in his tracks.

"Wow sophia-." He says as sunoo laughs. Jay glares at sunoo and I laugh.

"Thank you Riki. You look dashing in a suit." Jay nudges me as I roll my eyes.

"Is Jay usually the jealous type?" I ask as the boys laugh.

"I guess he's over protective of his sister." Sunghoon says as Sunoo pulls me away from the group.

We are in the kitchen.

"So." He says as I grab a glass of red liquid.

Is this blood? I ponder as I look into the glass.

"Let me smell it." Sunoo says as I hand him the glass he sniffs it and Heeseung walks in.

"Questionable liquid?" He asks as he gets handed the glass, smells it and puts it down.

The two stare at each other before looking over at me.

"We should have some non-blood related drinks around. Let me ask Jungwon." Heeseung states as he leaves.