Epilogue. A new journey ahead

Reminder:
Language
-action-
SCREAM
Pov

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to the final chapter of the vigilante trainer.

Can believe it's going to be over after this epilogue

Yea, oh and also we do have an announcement after the epilogue is done

Oh ok now lets just begin the final and last chapter.

Last time on the vigilante trainer...

The Alola Squad and Ares had a sleepover and Ares made dinner for everyone and the squad decided to play Spin the bottle and after that ash was planning to go back to pallet town to see the others until Ares heard everything and told ash that he will tell the professors about it. The next day, they were at the airport for ash's goodbye but ash confesses to Lillie and wanted to travel the world with him and Lillie accepted his confession and her family suprised her with a ticket and a her travel bag for her to go travel with ash and she was happy about it. After Ash and Lillie left Alola, Ares confessed to Lana and Lana accepted his confession and got married 5 years later and have kids name Nami and Umi.

At this timeline of year, Ares is 26 while Lana is 21. Nami is 7 and Umi is 6

At the Kaiyō House

Ares is making breakfast for his family while Lana is taking care of Nami and Umi in the living room.

Ares: Morning Honey

Lana: Morning Darling

Nami & Umi: Good morning Daddy

Ares: good morning you two -sets the  breakfast food on the table-  get ready to eat, it's pancakes with eggs and bacon.

Nami & Umi: Alright breakfast

They all went to the table to go eat breakfast

The Kaiyō family: -eating breakfast-

Nami: Mmm... So yummy

Umi: Dad's cooking is always the best.

Ares: -giggles- thank you Umi

Lana: oh darling, didn't you have to go somewhere to be titled as the hero of Alola?

Ares: -shocked- Oh yea I almost forgot about that. I did go get ready after I'm done eating.

Lana: Ok, I'll get the kids ready for that

Ares: thank you Honey

Lana: your welcome my love

After they were done eating breakfast, they got ready and went to location.

Later... Wait you didn't know what to write so you just wrote some shit up

Just shut the hell up and continue the crap already.

Ok ok I continue... Ok so where were we, oh yea...

Few minutes later

They arrived at the location

Ares: alright we're here

Lana: alright you two, better behave ok.

Nami & Umi: ok