5. The attack

Reminder:
Language
Violence
-action-
SCREAM
Pov
*Pokemon language*

Hello my fellow readers and welcome back the vigilante trainer for chapter 5. You know what to do narrator. Let's get reading.

You got it boss

Last time on the vigilante trainer, After Ares took the robbers to prison both Ares and hisuian Zoroark met this grunt guy who wasn't really human at first then the grunt gave him a decision if he joins team rocket or not but Ares declined it and then have to fight the grunt in his demon form and finally Ares and his pokemon defeated the demon grunt but suddenly Hisuian Zorua and Rockruff both evolved into their evolution then ares named his Zoroark kage and finding out that it was a Dusk form then sent the grunt to prison.

With Ares and his pokemon.

Ares: well today was something, right guy

Kage (hisuian Zoroark): *yea plus why not we go eat somewhere...*

✨ Lycanroc✨: *yea we do need to rest after our fight that demon guy... Why not go get ourselves a victory meal*

Ares: yea then rest for the night then not get caught by the grunts

Hisuian Zoroark: *yea... Those shit heads do really want you for a reason -sees a restaurant nearby- speaking of, we're next to restaurant*

Ares: oh yea your right

The Vigilante squad head in to the restaurant and digged it

After they ate food

✨ Lycanroc ✨: *man I'm stuffed from that food*

Kage (hisuian Zoroark): *yea it was tasty too*

Ares: yea it is good for our strengths and body... But now let's go to a hotel for us to rest and get ready for tomorrow.

Hisuian Zoroark: *yea -yawns- I do care for a relaxing sleep*

Ares: yea... let's go

They all went to find a hotel that was nearby

Once the found a hotel the can find nearby.

✨ Lycanroc✨: *-yawns- I can't wait to rest in bed*

Kage (Hisuian Zoroark): *Mhm... Yea its just relaxing*

Hisuian Zoroark: *very relaxing actually.*

Ares: yea... But right now let's just sleep and get ready for tomorrow

His pokemon: *Ok*

After that Ares turns off all the light and all of the went to sleep.

The next day

7:00 am

Ares: -wakes up and yawns and stretches- man that was a good rest. -looks around and sees one of the hisuian Zoroarks are gone- huh looks like kage went somewhere to train

By the way he could tell what Zoroark is kage due to not have the scarf

Hisuian Zoroark: *-wakes up- that was a good rest*

Ares: yea... Hey why not we train with your son?

✨Lycanroc✨: *Did someone say training*

Ares: -Surprised- since when were you awake.

✨Lycanroc✨: *ever since kage went to the arena to train*

Ares: Wait there's a arena

✨Lycanroc✨: *yea he told me there was a arena and showed me it*