Traveling

"Wait George!" I panted, i was exausted from running after him, "Take me with you.." Georges face was unreadable, just a blank stare. I put my hands on his shoulders, "if your leaving, so am i."

We stood just outside the gates of the school, it was slightly drizzling with rain and thunder boomed in the backround. "Follow me, i know some people that will help us." George suggested, "okay.." i responded.

After a bit of walking we found ourselves in a huge grass feild with dandilions scattered around, the rain picked up so i pulled up my hood and kept going. The long grass violently swayed towards us due to the heavy winds. "How much longer?!" I yelled, the wind blocked out my voice otherwise, "atleast another two hours!" George yelled back, sheilding his eyes from the now peircing rain, "lets go over to that foresty patch over there, we can get some shelter until this storm passes!"

We ran over to the small patch of trees, stumbling over rocks and holes that were formed by the rain, the thick leaves projectiled some of the rain. We sat down inbetween a couple of trees to block some of the wind out, "why'd you c-choose to leave during this wea-ther!" I choked on my words due to the cold, "Does it look like i expected this?" I wrapped my arms around myself to create warmth.

"Did you bring any food?" I asked, i was trying to find things to pass the time, "I've got some crackers and cheeses, its not much but i didnt expect to be sitting here for a while" i accepted the crackers and slowly ate them, bite by bite.

Both of our heads bolted to the side as soon as we heard footsteps, at first i imagined it to be an animal but apon arrival we saw that it wasnt an animal it was "Phil?!" George got up and ran to hug the man, "Why are you out here in this weather?" I got up aswell and walked over to George, standing a little behind him.

"Well i thought I'd give you a visit at your school! But the weather said otherwise!" The man, suppoesedly named Phil, laughed like the rain wasn't peircing down and hurting our skin, wing blowing so hard it could easily knock you over. "Whos this gentleman? I've never seen him before," Phil pointed at me.

_________________________________________

I am so sorry for the short chapter!
The next chapter will be longer and better, i promise 😔

Words: 428