PDX9

October 21st 2022
Dallas, Texas
2:22 pm

Amina slipped on her robe and pushed her feet into her house shoes before scurrying to the door, "Coming!" She yelled out from afar. Her slippers sounded as she pushed them against the hardwood floors. She didn't even bother looking into the peephole before swinging the door open. "H-" she cut herself off as her eyebrows furrowed at the sight of Rashad, who she absolutely wasn't expecting. At this point, she couldn't wait to move. She was sick of niggas popping up at her shit unexpectedly.

The two stared at each other for what felt like ages until Rashad sat his hands on Amina's hips to slightly move her to the side and let himself in. Amina shut the door and slowly turned around to see him stepping out of his shoes and making his way to Amina's couch.

"Can I help you?" Amina questioned, "Close your robe." Rashad replied, she looked down to see her robe opened, fully exposing her naked body. She gasped as she reached for the strings to tightly tie it back.

"You're welcome for the free peep show." She spoke, he lightly chuckled in response licking his pink plump lips. Amina wasn't near embarrassed, she felt like her body was a sight to see. She was freshly waxed too and moisturized—Rashad definitely lucked up. She noticed he was slightly looking around her home. "This is nice." He voiced.

"Why are you here Rashad?" Amina questioned once again, honestly she was confused on how he knew where she lived, she never gave that information up to him. And secondly, she thought after their last interaction at the club they wouldn't be speaking for a while. To her surprise, he seemed as if it never happened, hence his relaxed mood. "Cause you're careless." He bluntly replied, Amina's eyebrows instinctively raised, "Excuse me nigga?" She replied.

Rashad dug into his pocket and pulled out a small card, "You left this at the club." He announced, Amina's eyes widened at the sight of her ID, surprised that it was out of her possession for so long and she didn't notice. "Thank you." Amina replied, sitting the card on her coffee table. A thick awkward silence fell over the two—well, it was probably only awkward for Amina, Rashad seemed just fine.

"I guess I left after our...you know." Amina spoke as she drifted off into her room, she quickly exchanged her robe for a hoodie and a pair of leggings. She slipped on a pair of slouch socks as well, just because. She popped back into the living room to see Rashad exactly where she left him. His eyes were glued to the TV as an YouTube episode of "Million Dollaz Worth Of Game" played.

"Imma dip—just let me finish this episode." He reasoned, his eyes still hadn't left the TV. She didn't even argued, instead she headed to the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles. She handed him one and sat beside him, oddly he didn't open his, he just sat it on the floor next to him. Once the interview was paused due to an ad, she decided to ask what had been on her mind.

"Why don't you ever talk about that one night?" Amina questioned, Rashad paused for a second before shrugging. "Cause—you here and he not, your scar healing, you good." He replied. Amina slowly nodded her head.

"But why—why did you help me?" Amina asked. "Shit was lame on his part, real niggas know you don't fuck with women or kids." Rashad spoke.

"But since we on the topic, you straight?" He questioned, putting all his attention on her. Amina froze up but managed to nod her head yes. "I get shaken up sometimes but all in all, I'm good." Although they'd been face to face before, this was her first time noticing the tattooed tear drop under his right eye. The more she looked at it, the more goosebumps appeared on her arms.

"You made this?" He asked as he held the crocheted flower bouquet in his hand, "Yeah." Amina replied, crocheting and sewing were hobbies she picked up from her mother. Thankfully, she knew how to do these things before deciding she wanted to do hair, which was a big convenience.