The Final Showdown

(I have a new obsession on top of this one)

POV: NARRATOR

4:00pm

3 hours remains.

3 hours until this girl gets caught and regrets all her life choices.

3 hours until the final showdown.

POV: NAKUSA

"Hey Tobio-san~ I have to go, my mom has something important for me to do." I said, looking up at Tobio-san who was reading a book. 

"Oh okay..." He got up, showing me to the door. "Bye." 

"Are you free next weekend at 5pm?" I asked, kind of feeling bad for leaving.  Out of all the guys I'm dating, Tobio-san is my favorite. I actually love him. The others I use for fun since Tobio-san doesn't do the flirty stuff. 

"Okay!" He smiled before closing the door. 

I walked over towards the main road. I waved my hand and a taxi pulled up, rolling down the window. 

"Need a ride, miss?" The middle aged man in the taxi asked. 

"Yep. To Okasanoi Chafena café please. I have a date soon, do you think you can get there in time?" 

"Get in. We'll be there in five minutes." He replied, getting out of the car to open the door for me. 

"Thank you!" I checked my watch. 6:50pm, I have ten minutes.  I sat inside and we went. 

TIMESKIP: AT THE CAFE

"Thank you sir!" I paid him with my own money since I knew I would be needing all of the money from Kageyama. Akinako-sama has recently been really sweet to me and I believe a little visit to the restaurant beside the cafe was going to be a good treat.

I entered the cafe and looked around for Akinako-sama.

After a little searching I found him.

I walked up to him with a bright smile on my face.

He glanced at me, phone in his hand.

He had dark brown skin, even darker brown hair and black slick glasses. On his hands were teh red and yellow bracelets I gave him last week.

 On his hands were teh red and yellow bracelets I gave him last week

"Hey, I'll call you back." He said, smiling at me. "You look beautiful." He clasped my hands together. I blushed, shifting my weight to my left leg. 

"L-lets get something to eat, shall we?" I quickly stuttered, hurrying to change the topic. "Okay, what would you like?"

TIMESKIP: AFTER EATING

"Can I have my kiss now?" Akinako-sama asked, with a slight pout. 

"Okay~"

If I knew what was going to happen next I never would have come.....

As we sat there in our own world, I never realized who approached us until it was too late.

"Babe?" Daiki, a tall, brown haired boy, stood there, with a shocked look. 

"Wha-

"Wha-..."  Beside him, Kazuko walked up with flowers in his hands.

"  Beside him, Kazuko walked up with flowers in his hands

"What are all of you doing here?" I asked, panicking. 

"What do you mean, you texted me to come here!" Both Kazuko and Daiki replied at the same time. 

"I thought you only texted me...." Akinako looked at me, with a look of confusion and surprise.

Aw well, at least Tobio-san wasn't here....

I cut myself off as I looked at the blue haired boy in the corner. He looked colder, his eyes both dull and malicious. 

"Do you want to explain yourself?" He asked, his voice sharper than a knife. 

"You don't understand Tobio-san, I only love you, I don't actually like these guys....." I looked at Tobio-san with a pleading look. 

Just then, a whole group of boys walked in. Tobio-san's former team. The one she persuaded Tobio-san to leave. 

I knew they had something to do with this....!!

"Tobio-san I'm really sorr-"

"Save it." He said with a glare that sent chills down my spine. "I hope you had fun, pretending to be my girlfriend."

"Wha-" I looked at him in shock. "But you had amnesia! You don't remember anything! And you don't have any friends who would tell you anyway!"

"That's incorrect. Shinji Watari from class 2-4 has always been my friend. " He turned around. "Oh and next time you want to do something like this to someone, get acting lessons." He smiled, tapping the spikey brown haired boy named Iwaizumi on the shoulder, before leaving.

POV: IWAIZUMI

Kageyama was absolutely incredible! I mean Watari did tell us that Kageyama knows she's lying but seriously! 

Suddenly he walked towards me, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

"I never forgot you, Oikawa-san or the team. Not once. I'll see you at practice on Monday."

 Then he left leaving me, speechless.

His voice, WAS SO.... DAMN. 

His breath was cool, sending shivers down my spine, his voice, cool and slick, his eyes, shining and unwaverd.

To be continued.....

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'M FINALLY BACK FROM MY TRIP! 

I MIGHT POST SLOWER NOW, LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY BUT I'LL DO MY BEST!!!!!!!!!

WE CAN ALSO HAVE A CONVO IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER

BYEEE