Sunday

POV: KAGEYAMA

I woke up with a jolt a fiery burning feeling in his side. 

Beside me Kunimi lay with a blanket plopped on top of him. Kindaichi had his head resting on the side of Kunimi's stomach with another blanket. 

Kindaichi's long legs moved out again almost hitting me.

'So that's how i woke up huh?' I thought as I rubbed my side in pain and the memory appearing in my mind.

(I just wanted to add the fact that Kageyama is VERY bold and is naïve in terms that he'll do things that make other people's heart flutter if ya know what I mean, There's a reason why our baby blueberry has a harem)

Maybe I should wake them up?

Their parents had gone on a trip together and asked if they could stay with me to which I said yes because Miwa had gone back to her house because of university so Kageyama was feeling lonely. 

POV:KINDAICHI

I heard some calling my name. 

I opened my eyes to find Kageyama sitting on my stomach in an oversize shirt and shorts.

"Wake up idiot!"

My face burned, my eyes catching on his bare, pale, perfect skinned legs resting gently on the side of my stomach.

"I-i'm getting up!" I quickly got up, ending up being face-to-face with Kageyama.

By then Kunimi had woken up and looked at us with a weird face. "Y'know you can do it somewhere else right?" He said giggling to which my face flushed.

Kageyama tilted his head, confused. "I was trying to wake up this boke."

"Well he's awake so why not get off him?" Kunimi said coming to my rescue.

As soon as he got off, I quickly grabbed the blanket covering my lap.

I watched in silence and embarrassment as he felled backwards on Kunimi, his head resting on Kunimi's lap.

To be honest I actually was jealous of Kunimi for being able to keep a straight face when Kageyama did things without realizing it.

I took a deep breath, pulling myself together.

Now that i realized it, Kageyama has a body like a girls except for his slightly broad shoulders and flat chest.

Not entirely flat though. With his perfect face, body and long eyelashes, he could easily pass for being a girl.

Kageyama wrapped his legs around my waist, using his hands to pull me closer.

I almost fell on top of him. "Careful!" 

"You weren't listened to me."  He said, pouting. Cute... "Kunimi said he's going to make us breakfast!"

I sat up as Kunimi's hand stroked the left side of Kageyama's face. "Yeah, anything specific you want?" 

"Milk!" 

We both chuckled. Kunimi slowly put Kageyama's head on a pillow. "I knew you were going to say that."  

"Say what time is it?" He said unwrapping his legs from my waist. 

"Hmm..." Kunimi's eyes widened. "Get up! Its 5:30pm! You have half an hour!" He quickly said. 

"Kindaichi move your butt and help him get ready!"

We walked into his bedroom.

"Which one should I wear?"