Into the past

"Hey Kages? Are you... afraid of the shot?"

Hey guys I have another story that i'm writing at the same time called "Our Little Blueberry" which is basically fem. Kages x Mattsun x Makki x Oikawa x Iwazumi. (Mafia Au)

A rare ship. Go check it out if ya want I'm currently working on its 6th chapter.

Anyways back to the story.....

FLASHBACK

POV: TOBIO (3RD PERSON)

Tobio screamed, twisting and turning frantically, trying to get out of the chains which binded him to the hospital bed.

The doctor loaded another shot with a purple substance in it.

"N-no more..... p-please...." Tobio begged through tears and flashes of pain.

"Sorry kid, but your father order it so there's nothing I can do." the doctor said, injecting the needle in Tobio's arm.

A tall man walked in. Tobio's father. He was a strict man who believed that making his son immune to poison and make him go through immense beating was going to keep him living longer and keep the family going longer.

"That stupid brat Miwa left early before I could perfect her but not you... I'll do whatever it takes."

It took six years of bearing the pain and torture until Tobio's grandfather found out and somehow convinced Tobio's father to let him handle Tobio.

Tobio had started middle school by then.

He was happy for two years until his grandfather passed away.

His father got a hold of him for another year until he was old enough to move out into his grandfather's house and his father began focusing on business and money.

"Oh it's nothing, they just kind of hurt that's all."

"Oh." Kindiachi nodded, understanding that he didn't want to talk about it... not at at least.

Kunimi packed up the remains of the food, a bottle of water with two meat buns left, and set it to the side.

"Is it okay if we sleep here as well?"

Kages nodded. "If you don't mind."

"Of course not."

TIME SKIP: MORNING

POV: OIKAWA

I woke up the next day with my head on Iwa-chan's lap.

I jolted up, blushing.

"Oi, calm down, shittykawa its to early to e jumping around."

"Sorry, Iwa-chan but I really wanna go check on Tobio-chan!"

Last night was terrible. The blood flowing from the still annoying underclassmen of mine.

He whispered my name before passing out.

It should of been me.

I should have volunteered to stay in the back.

be the last one to cross the road.

I should have been beside him to protect him.

"Oikawa-san...."

Tobio-chan?

"It's not your fault."

But.....

"OI get ready all ready! Kunimi said they're waitin' for us!"

I quickly got up to get ready.

TIME SKIP: AT THE HOSPITAL

We walked in towards the front desk.

"Kageyama Tobio? Floor 2 room 6, please."

"Thank you." Iwa-chan grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs. When we got to his room, Iwa-chan stopped me.

"Listen Trashykawa, Kageyama had it rough and I don't want your trashy face makin' it worse, 'kay? So look a little happy." He clasped his hands on mine and brought it to his face. "Look I know it's hard but try to look happy for the kid? He looks up to you and if our two underclassmen, Kunimi and Kindaichi can keep him happy in this place then we can try too."

I nodded, taking a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in." Kunimi replied as we entered. He and Kindaichi were eating.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi-san!" Tobio looked at us with a glow. He extended his arms out, and I rushed in to hug him.

Iwa-chan shuffled in, greeting the other two.

"Oikawa-san." Tobio whispered in my ear, his soft but deep voice made my body feel hot. "I told you didn't I? It's not your fault."

To be continued....

(Sorry if it was short I'm kinda busy with exams on the 18. It'll be my first exam! Anyways, if you have any suggestions, comment it and I'll try to use it!)