001

-Oh makeral (my personal tutor)-
No abilities

Right there sitting across the class from him was his arch nemesis. Ever since he first layed eyes on Dazai he new 2 things. He was absolutely, undoubtedly, unbelievably, buetiful. And second...they weren't going to get along.

Dazai had a few quirks of course. Specifically the bandages that lined his neck and wrists. At least those are the only ones he new about since they peered through his school uniform. But other than that (and how he was extremely annoying) he was the most angelic boy you'd ever see. His hair was close to curly but not quite. Wavy as they called it.

It looked like he treated it with care considering it was silky and drooped over his face as a peace offering of the sort. It was hard to explain. His skin was so smooth it looked like a mask. There was no pores or imperfections as far as the eye could see. He was always clean and smelt of roses and almond butter. Faint but definitely there. And how did Chuuya know all this...well...let's just say it involved lots of staring and zero class work. Maybe that was the reason why his grades were tanking. Maybe that was the reason he had been called in multiple times by various teachers to be informed not to doodle D's with tiny hearts all of over his test papers. Of which were all flunked by the way.

Love. It's a passionate thing that can override your brain into doing nothing but thinking of that particular person that's clouding your senses and moral decisions. Passion. That was a word that Chuuya new much of. He was very passionate of his feelings towards Dazai. Maybe if, just maybe, if Dazai were in a separate class then Chuuya he could get at the very least a B. But he would be miserable without the staring. Oh the staring. It was what kept him sane in the long run. What did he express this passion and love through? Constant bickering and fighting with the one which he wish he could Marry. If that wasn't to jurassic or anything. Though attractiveness wasn't the only thing lured Chuuya towards Dazai.

His personality was special. Not like the others. Unique per se. Just not usual. Chuuya wasn't usual either so match made in heaven right? Well thats what Chuuya liked to think. "Well Well Well Nakahara. Daydreaming again huh. See this is why you are failing dramatically. Dazai here will now be your personal tutor since you love to Daydream so much," The teacher sternly said. That made no sense in Chuuya's eyes. Why assign him to the most pretty boy in class so he can stop Daydreaming. "BUT SIR-" Chuuya tried to protest. "No buts Mr. Nakahara you brought this on yourself. He will study at your house Tuesday through Thursday. In fact me and Dazai have already sorted it out. Now please refrain from zoning out on the window," the teachers stare could peirce a small child's heart.

Chuuya looked at Dazai for back-up slightly not believing the fact that he had went from being Dazai's enemy to Dazai's student in seconds. It's true Dazai's grades were perfect but a tutor? Teaching? All Dazai did was smirk at Chuuya. Why was he smirking?
Chuuya payed perfect attention for the rest of the lesson. To be perfectly honest he did steal a couple glances at Dazai, but how could he not? School seamed to be over faster. So fast he almost forgot it was Tuesday. The start to his tutor sessions with his supposed "crush". This was going to be really fun. "Hey Chibi wait up," Dazai yelled from the school doors. "Will you stop calling me chibbi. It makes me sound short. And why are you following me home," Chuuya was now very annoyed to say the least. But not annoyed that he got even more time after school to stare at this perfection of a human being.

"Well it's not a lie. You are quite short, Chibi. And have you already forgotten? I'm your personal tutor," Dazai gave a little bow to finish it off. Chuuya's eyes widened a little but not enough for it to be obvious of course. Chuuya huffed, turned his head away from Dazai, and started walking to his house. Dazai didn't follow. He wasn't sure if Chuuya ignolaged what he said. "Are you coming or did you want you want to wait till the next car comes by to jump in front of it," Chuuya snapped. "Ooh~ that sounds fu-" Dazai started but was interrupted by the hot headed short guy. "Just follow me you suicidal waste of bandages," Chuuya  turned around and walked once again.