Chapter 1: Late night hangout

Chapter 1:

You were a fairly normal girl in this town hence everything here being a disaster for the most part, just living your life in Clayhill
Oh Clayhill, such a wonderful place, peaceful yet chaotic and all your friends lived nearby, were your neighbors or lived a lil while away from town.
Your best friend was a guy named Finn, also known as coffin hense his last name and being a coffin.

You finally break out of your little trance as you Jump slightly while doing so "oh, must have dozed off again" you say standing up from your maroon-ish colored couch.

You checked your wrist watch and it said exactly 2am, sharp.
You sighed *'well there's no point in trying to sleep again'* you think, pulling out you phone from my pj's pocket.

*'imma text coffin, hopefully he's awake'* you thought

(Text messages:)

"Hey Finn, goodmorning."
"Can I come over?"

"Of course, but your aware I live on the edge of town right? It's quite far from your house haha"

"Yeah I know, I'll be there soon!!"

"Watch out, the roads are icy, it's been snowing alot lately."
"I wouldn't want you getting hurt now would I?"

"Yeah I knoww lol"

"Safe travels!"

"Thank you, also am bringing warren with me, he just texted me smth about hanging out"

"Okay!"

(Back to reality:)

You ran down stairs putting on your coat And shoes, you didn't see a point in changing into proper clothes at the time.

You took your keys went outside locked the door and you were mostly ready to go now *'oh yeah lemme go get warren'* you thought and ran some blocks down until I came too warrens house, you went over and knocked on the door "Ahem, did somebody wanna hangout cuz am going too Finns house" you said opening the door and creaking it slightly open.

Barely a minute passed and there he was in a soft looking blue like scarf and his normal hat and headphones combo "Yep! Let's go" He said cheerfully "great lets go then!" You say too him as He takes his keys, locking his door behind him as he walks out.

(Time skip so we be close to Mr. Finns house now:)

The snow crunches below your shoes as you and warren near Finns house "We are almost there-" warren says seeming outta breath "woah slow down there friend" you say giggling slightly "your gonna end up passing out" "we're almost there so if I pass out y'all better carry me in" he says jokingly.

You knock on the door to Finns house "Knock knock." "Who's there?" You can hear Finn on the other side of the door his wooden planks clanking up against the door "hoo" you say jokingly, warren standing behind you seeming confused "hoo who?" Finn replies "stop sounding like an owl and open the door" you say warren starting to giggle at the joke.

"that one was kinda good-" warren says still giggling "but seriously please finn we are out here freezing to death" he says again "yeah-" you say,

Finn opens the door giggling slightly "I wouldn't want more people to bury from this town, trying to bury Robin was enough of a hassle haha" Finn says letting you both inside "I hate winter" Warren says coming in and taking off his scarf.

"Would you both like something to drink?" Finn says in his normal calm voice "do you have coffee?" Warren asks making his way to the living room along with you and Finn "ofcourse I have coffee, let me make some for you."

"and would you like anything madam?" He says teasingly looking too you "you don't have to call me madam am just a normal person" you reply scratching the back of your head and laughing a bit "but just water please" "alrighty then" he says giving you both a warm smile before heading to the kitchen.

You chuckle a bit and feel a slight blush building up on your face, you quickly just cover your cheeks with your hands as too not be noticed "you alright y/n?" Warren manages to bring you back too reality.

"Oh yeah sorry am here-" "it's okay"
Finn comes back from the kitchen with a cold glass of water and coffee, He hands you your drink and warren his, "don't you want anything to drink?" You ask before taking a sip of your water and setting it down on the coffee table "no I don't really feel like it" he says letting out a small chuckle after.

"Well what's the latest news with you too? You seem very lovely dov-" you quickly cut warren off covering his mouth "don't you da-" you say also getting cut off by a pillow too your face, it was warren.

"Oh you too are like a live theater play sometimes, it can both be funny and beautiful yet ends up slightly chaotic" "OH WE ARE CHAOTIC TO THE MAX" you say, the words come out a little wonky sounding since you were currently pillow fighting to the death with warren "HAHA FUCK YOU YOU HAVE NO LEGS L PLUS RATIO" you screamed while laughing your ass off, a big grin on your face "I LOVE YOU TOO BESTIE WESTIE" warren replies "what the actual heck." Finn says in a confused manner.

(Hope you enjoyed part 1!!!! In my opinion I really like it so far, so yeah more parts will probably be made let's hope I can finish it! :3)