Chapter 3: See you soon? or not?..

Chapter 3 already? Let's go then!!!

"Wakey wakey y/n.." (pilot anyone?) a voice said, someone gently shaking shaking you awake,
It was Finn.

You groaned trying to get up from laying down, Finn was sitting on the sofa right next to you "good afternoon!" He said a smile on his face, he was now back too coffin form again "afternoon? Oh right, I fell asleep at like 5? I can't even remember-" you said giggling a little and rubbing your eyes.

You then realized how close he was, sitting on the sofa beside you like he was waking up his child for school, "oh am I a little close? Sorry haha" he said calmly moving a little farther away from you "no no, it's okay" you said a bit flustered and he chuckled in response "alright madam, would you like something to drink and maybe something too eat?" He asked standing up from the sofa "I guess some coffee/tea could work, and I guess some toast with butter" you said smiling  (you can choose which drink you want just read it how you want! :) Also if your not the type to eat toast for breakfast just do the same )

"Alright." He said walking to the kitchen

A little later he came back with your food and your drink of choice.

Time skip

You and Finn had hung out together all day but you should get going home now.
"Finn? I think imma get going now, it's best if I sleep at home tonight I think. Don't wanna invade you space more than I already did" you said getting up from the table in the kitchen "oh alright!" He said cheerfully, he had been in human form for a good while now.

You went to the front door of the house putting on your coat and boots, Finn following behind watching your every move "Cya Finn!" You said grabbing your keys "bye bye! Hope to see you soon!!" He smiled as you walked out then he closed the door.

Time to walk home.

Small time skip

You had made it around halfway when you felt weird, like someone was watching..
You stopped for a second to take in the feeling, It was like a knife in the back, suddenly someone jumped at you, you got knocked out last thing you saw being the cold concrete covered in snow.. who could it be?....

(Sorry for the cliffhanger- But hope you enjoyed this chapter, might be a little shorter then the others idk but uh hope you liked it anyway!!! :D)