Beaten and Bloody

~~Warning bloody ~~

(You pov)

I had passed out when we fell my head had hit the kitchen counter. I wake with a sharp pain in my head. I moan in pain and I heard it eco. I open my eyes only to see darkness. I try to get up but I was bound. What happened?  Where was I?My eyes adjusted fast due to me being part Shinigami. Just as my eyes adjusted the door opens and light spilled onto me blinding me making my head hurt more. I moan in pain trying to turn from the light. The door closed and my eyes adjusted again. I blink then I see William. "You broke a law, " he didn't sound angry, but it sounded like he was pleased. He comes closer and I shift into a cat slipping out of the restraints. I got off the chair and sat on the floor. "Shift back to human, " he ordered. From his tone I don't dare disobey him and shift back to human. I cover myself then grab my cloths on the chair. William had turned away. I got dressed and turned to him catching him watching. I slapped him and he caught my hand. He suddenly pulls me to him. "William, " I try to get away but he held tight. "I may be your only saving grace right now so you will do as I want, " he said kissing my neck ," everyone else thinks you are guilty and I can make the charges disappear and have it gone from your record." I froze in place as he continued to kiss my neck slowly going down. "Thought you would understand, " he then kisses me, but I didn't kiss back. I could hear Undertakers laughter and what sounded to wiping. I push William away, " what are you doing to Undertaker? "  "He is getting wiped, " William said, " for his crime. It was that or he would work for what he was and become the Undertaker he used to be. " "Is that were he got his last round of scars," I asked. "How would you know, " William looks at me. I have never seen Undertaker shirtless, but I figured he had more scars than he was willing to show. "You don't do you, " William looks me in the eyes, " he hasn't touched you yet has he? " I didn't answer and I blush hard now that William knows. "Where is Madam red, " I changed the subject.

(Undertaker pov)

I was being wiped for what I did, William agreed it wouldnt be on my record. I don't know why he would take it off. My whipping lasted a while but now they left me alone chained in the dark. I was shirtless they had ripped my shirt off so the whip would hit my flesh. I remember the person that carried out my punishment how they cringed seeing so many scars. I can feel blood dripping from my fresh wounds as my body trys to heal them. Would they scar to?  I smile to myself in the dark. If they did scar it's just another story to tell. My smile dissapered, what would (y/n) think? In that moment I blush as well. I was able to hide most of my scars from her but what will she do when she sees them? Would she cringe like the Shinigami that had carried out my punishment?  I move against the chains to stand. The usually leave people chained for a while to go punish another Shinigami, but they always come back within an hour. I feel blood trailing down my back. I frown I had hit my head and it tell like it had busted open.

(You pov)

"I will make you an offer, " William said. "I am listening," I said.  "I will let you go but I will be your first, " he smirks pressing into me. My eyes grow wide. "T-Thats not fair, " I cry, " I have been one of the top Shinigamis for years!  I am the half shape shifter and half shinigami! When other Shinigamis find out you will be pulled out of your position." "You didn't let me finish, " he sounds annoyed. "Spit it out, " I glare. "Or you can work it off, " he pushes his glasses up. His body was pressed up against mine. "Work it off, " I practically hiss. He kisses me roughly grabbing my ass making me gasp. He slips his tounge into my mouth and fights for dominance. I shove him off of me and wipe my mouth. "You will do as I want when I want," he growls. "Not till I get Undertaker and Madam red back, " I glare. "Madam red is dead, " William looks down at me ," she wasn't on the to die list the first time but once your dead you can't live again, Undertaker is down the hall and to the left. " I was about to leave but he grabs my hand. "You will need to grab his cloths first ," he said, " we took off his top robe. It is across his cell. " "Thank you, "I said without emotion in my voice but I am sure my eyes said it all how angry I was. I ran out after he opened the door ,he had to stop some Shinigamis from stopping me. I ran down the hall to the right to grab his top robe then I go to his cell. I open the door to find him standing. I blush seeing him for the first time shirtless, but bloody. I go to him brushing his bangs out of his face seeing his sad eyes. I felt my heart sting. "I love you, " I kiss him deeply and he kisses back. I then unchain him with the key that had been outside the cell. He was bloody but he had no more open wounds. They had closed but left some new scars.