Torn

(You pov)

"Me and your father were friends in Shinigami finishing school, " he explained. I look at him waiting for him to continue. "Near the end of the school your father expressed he had feelings for me, " He holds my hands ," that he wanted to be more than friends, but I rejected, he drugged me and.. " "Did he rape you?" "He tryed, " he smirks, " little did he know that doesn't affect me. " I didnt know how to feel knowing my father tryed to do something like that to my love. I hug him stroking his hair my face in shock still. He hugs back tightly. I began to kiss his neck, an he had other plans. He grabs my breasts making me gasp. "Tell me something dealing with my father and you go for this, " I giggle then pull away.  I get up and leave to the front of the shop.

(William pov)

I push up my glasses as I walk up to the Phantomhive manor. Sebastian opens the door before I reach it. His piercing demon eyes glare down at me. "What did you need, " he asked sounding a little annoyed. " "I believe your young lord has violated our Shinigami records," I look at him. "You won't lay your filthy gloves on him, " Sebastian said quietly as I passed him.  I go to Ciel's study to find him doing paperwork. He looks up at me as I entered. "What did you want, " Ciel stopped what he was doing. " I came here to strike a deal, " I said, for once. "what deal, " Ceil asked frowning. "You violated Shinigami records when hiding Red from us, punishment follows, " I hold up a book, " I will put Elizabeths name on the to die list,  or you can do something for me." Ciel's piercing blue eyes glare at me. "What is it, " Ciel was on his feet his demon butler behind me. " If you have your butler try anything Elizabeth still dies, " I close the book. He nods Sebastian off and Sebastian goes to the door. "So, " Ciel trys again," what is it?"

(You pov)

Undertaker had me change into a different dress, it was new and looked like it was for a ball. The front door bell rings and Undertaker goes to answer it. I change into my other dress and try to sneak up to listen to the conversation. "We need you to do a favor, " I thought I heard Sebastian.  I hear foot steps fade and I can only hear, " she doesn't have to know..   she will figure out.  . (y/n) isn't easy to hide things from....  Mmmm Emma.... " it sounded like Undertaker. My heart pounds, was.... he... cheating?  I felt my heart break. "Don't let her find out about this, " Sebastian said they had come closer. "(y/n) won't I promise, " Undertakers voice sounds strained. The door bell rang and Sebastian leaves.  I knew Undertaker would go back to check on me. Quietly as I could with the room blurring with tears I rush to the room. I put back on the dress wiping my tears as I heard his foot steps come closer. His head pops in, " I need to go to the fabric store the dead young man turns out to be bigger than the sizes we have. " Ok, " my voice was steady my back to him but tears continueing to flow. He leaves and I look out the window. He turns left not right. The fabric store was on the right. I quickly change into an easy flowing short dress with black tights and shoes I can run in. I slip outside on the roof and go in the direction Undertaker went using roofs using my shinigami training. I spot him walking having no smile, which was unusual. He keep looking around as if he was in danger. A woman called his name rushing over. She hugs him tightly and he hugged back.  She smiles and pulls back from where I am I gasp seeing her kiss him. She takes his hand and pulls him into one of the shops that had "sorry we are closed". I heard the same woman grown then I hear Undertakers chuckle. My heart was going 200mph acheing and my cheeks stained with tears. How could he?  I rush back to the shop almost tripping on everything because I couldn't see through my tears. Finally I fell from tripping on the side of the roof three blocks from the shop. I fell forward onto the empty roof one that didn't have a door leading up. I moan in pain huddling in a ball unable to get up. I was so emotionally damaged I just layed there and cryed the scenes replaying in my head. Had Sebastian asked Undertaker to do that?  I bite my lip hard to keep myself from crying loudly.

(a/n)

Soooooo sorry I have been with my brother who has had back surgery due to a 60% curve of his spin that had been crushing his right lung. That and a few boy problems 3 guys want to be my boyfriend
1. hasn't been answering his pone has no car no job lives in rialto
2. has a car lives close by has no job and has a creepy foot and shoe fetish, he constantly asks for foot and shoe pics
and  3. saving up for a car had a job answers each time I text or calls buy lives a distance from my house