New Years

~~A/n~~

sorry if you don't like this chapter I donated blood and I am dizzy.  Tommrow I have a blood test meaning I can't eat tommrow from 2am -4pm I am gonna be starving X) yet I have more time to type and hopefully read one of the people's story they sent me over the weekend. I feel bad because I still didnt get to read it. :(

~~~~

(Undertaker pov)

She had blushed harder than I ever seen her blush before when she saw me shirtless
We were back at the shop. (y/n) was just fine I was so glade they hadn't hurt her. She came from the kitchen with a bowl of water and a rage. She sits near me and began to clean the blood out out my hair and off my skin. She seems distracted. "What is it, " I ask stroking her hair softly as she cleans my now healed cuts. Then I see hickeys on her neck. I brush her hair aside. "Who touched you, " I asked hearing anger. She looks at me with sad eyes. "He kissed my neck and my lips, " she said ," he wanted to make a deal. " "What deal, " I pull her onto my lap. "He wanted to have sex with me in order to let me go and clear my record," she wraps her arms around my neck. "Did you take it, " I ask.  "No, " she strokes my face softly, " I am saving myself for someone special." I kiss her passionately messing with her hair. The kiss got heated. She pulls away sighing. "What is it, " I asked. "I need to collect souls, " she looks at me. I nod and she leaves. I wanted her badly, but that wasn't just up to me.

~~LEMON WARNING ~~
(You pov)

I went to do my job only to find 5 souls out of 50 tooken. I report to William and he nods starting on the paperwork for it. When I got back to the shop it was almost midnight and New Years. I go to the room to find Undertaker asleep on the bed without a shirt making me blush. I make up my mind and walk up to him. I place a hand on his chest slowly going down then back up. My hand stays there as my other hand reaches for his face. I brush his bangs out of his eyes and he caught my hand. He kisses at my fingers then my hand slowly going up till he got to my neck . My breathing picks up as he nips at my sweet spot. "Undertaker, " I said with desire. "Yes, " he asked. "I want our New Years to be a new beginning, " I moan. "If you are ready my dear, " he runs his fingers through my hair. "I am ready, " I bite my lip.  He pulls me on the bed kissing me softly. I moan softly as I run my fingers up his chest. He takes my dress of easily with the rest of my cloths. I blush but I don't cover. I moan as he grops my breasts. I take his pants off and he helps. He kisses down my body slowly till he reaches my pussy. I blush as he opens my legs. "What are you-" "Getting you ready for me, " he said in a new husky voice and suddenly dives his face into me. My back arches as new pleasure runs through my body. "Undertaker, " I moan my fingers go into his hair. He really began to eat me out making me moan his name louder. He then tounge fuck me fast and I bite my lip getting close. He pulls back just as I was about to cum. I whimper. "Not yet my love, " he kisses and sucks at my breasts, " I want you to cum but not right now." He then kisses at my neck. "You ready, " he asked. "Yes," I open my legs more for him. He places himself at my enterence. "Happy New Years my love, " he said as the bells chime and people outside cheer. I cry out as he thrusts into me all the way and he kisses me deeply.  Tears run down my face and he wipes them staying still for me to adjust. We make out distracting me from the pain. I can smell a bit of blood, but it was due to my first. I moan into his kisses as I adjust. He began to thrust slowly and I moan more. I wrap my arms around his neck. "F-faster ," I moan and he thrusts faster. I cry out in pleasure as he hits my gspot over and over again. I kiss at his chest as I turn into a moaning mess. Before I could tell him but I am sure he knew because he thrusts hard into my gspot making me cum. I cry out in pure bliss.  I then flip us so I was on top.  "I need to repay you my dear, " I moan. I began to ride him slowly making sure I roll my hips causing him more pleasure. When he had been thrust I felt him do this a couple of times so I figured he likes it. I was right as I watch his head fall back and his mouth opens in pleasure. He moans, " (y/n) oh my dear, I have wanted you for so long. " I kiss him passionately as I roll my hips faster causing his hips to buck uncontrollably. I moan loudly as I cum on him again my pussy tightening around him and he grabs my hips. He thrusts to meet me making me cum a few times in a row. I feel him repeatedly hit my end. "My love, " I moan placing my hands in his chest, " I love you always and forever." "And I will always love you, " he pins me so I was on the bottom. I cry out as he thrusts into me fast rubbing my clit. My back arches as he began to suck at my nipples. "I am close again, " I cry in pleasure running my fingers through his hair. "Me to, " he moans," were do you want me to cum? " I wrap my legs around his waist answering his questions. "Ahh, " I moan loudly, " I am almost there!  He runs my clit faster kissing me passionly. I cum hard and he thrusts faster moaning my name. I feel his seed enter me as he cums making me cum again. When we were done we were breathing hard. He lays next to me pulling me to him. He strokes my hair softly. "Happy New Years ," he said softly kissing me gently.