Unwind

Rings once,rings twice.
"Hello?" She could really use a soda,her voice feels dry.
"Done with work so soon?"
"An introductory meet doesn't exactly have much to do?" She rolls her eyes.
"Tell me about it," she hears some metal clinging at the back.

"First you come and pick me up."
"Excellent bargain." Cameron chirps and hangs up.

A red bus stops just by,waiting for passengers. She plugs music until she can spot a silver Honda civic with its blinker on.

It's getting somewhat dark and she nearly jumps when she feels a tap on her shoulder, flinching away and taking out a earphone.
"The bus," Elijah gestures. "It's right there, aren't you getting on?"

"I don't take the bus." She says,eyes back on the road.

"Oh, because actually I do—"
A loud Honk cuts his sentence and her designated driver pulls up. Elijah looks to the car and back at her with disbelief.

A man gets out the car,with a pony tail and shaved undersides in buisness casuals.
Aida greets him warmly,a pat on the back and gets in the back of the car, rolling the tinted window down to give Elijah a wave and drives off.

"Mans totally dumbstruck, who's he?" Cameron snorts.
"Just the nephew of the main head of this office." She shrugs and lets her back relax against the seat.
Tapping his fingers on the board,"Nepotism baby,why aren't I surprised."

"I suck at interactions,how am I supposed to survive two years in this place?"
"You'll live," he hums,"and try to be close to that guy."
"That's literally kissing ass! I'm not here to do that,I'm here to kill—"

She stops herself and decides to just grunt in anger.
"Any killer to not be suspected needs to be invisible,loved by all,not even an inch of suspicion~" Cameron chides her.