PART 20: HELP ME

Enjoy Reading.....

Lily didn't continue to ask, but turned the topic to something else.

Pete finished his explanation before packing up and preparing to leave.

Vegas's car was waiting for Pete outside the school. The other party had been waiting impatient for a long time. When Vegas saw Pete, he said, "I want you to come out quickly. If you don't dabling for a while, you will feel uncomfortable, right?"

"... Something happened."

Vegas sneered, "Next time you dare to dawdle, then don't go to university in the future."

Pete didn't reply and opened the door of the car sitting in the back. Pete didn't like to be too close to Vegas.

When the car was driving on the road, Pete sat silently, thinking about the question Lily asked him earlier.

The muted mobile phone suddenly lit up. Lily sent Pete a message asking him if he had time this weekend and wanted to ask him to go to the cinema together.

Vegas saw Pete lowering his head from the rearview mirror and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Email from the tutor."

Pete had to go to the hospital this weekend. Pete replied to Lily and cut off the Internet.

As a man, it is difficult to say that he is used by another man like a woman, let alone pregnant.

Besides, Vegas also said that he didn't want a despicable person to give birth to him. But still Pete feel guilty in his heart but he dosen't has any choice.

The car stopped at the door of the house. Aunt Mei had already prepared the ingredients. The black chicken soup was cooked all afternoon with gentle fire, and the soup was delicious and rich.

Tawan was also accustomed to eating delicious food. He ordered a lot of meat dishes. The smell of food overflowed from the kitchen, and Pete's face changed.

"Vegas, why are you back now? I've been waiting for you for a long time." Just after entering the room, Tawan walked to Vegas and acted intimately.

"You went to the hospital in the morning. The doctor said that you should eat less meat and fish in future. Did you forget?" Vegas smiled gently and rubbed Tawan's hair with his hands spoiledly.

"Aunt Mei's craftsmanship is so good. Of course, I want to eat Aunt Mei's cooking earlier."

Aunt Mei has been staying at Theerapanyakul's house for more than ten years. She treats Vegas as half of her son and has a good impression of Tawan. She came out of the kitchen with vegetables and just heard Tawan laughing, "If you like it, eat more later."

"Okay."

The food on the table was arranged. Tawan saw Pete standing at the door and asked, "Vegas, why can't Pete come to dinner?"

Vegas said to Pete with an ugly face, "Why are you still standing there?"

Pete slowly stepped forward and tried to restrain his physical discomfort.

Vegas and Tawan sat aside. Pete sat on the other side and picked up chopsticks with his fingers, but he didn't know what to eat.

"This garlic base tail shrimp tastes good. You can try it." Tawan seemed kind to pick up the dishes into the bowl for him, with the attitude of a master.

The shell of the prawn has been removed, and the meat is fresh and delicious. Pete looked at the dishes in the bowl and there was no movement. The atmosphere was inevitably embarrassed.

"Don't you like it?" Tawan asked.

"..." Pete squeezed his thin lips tightly, as if he was enduring something.

Vegas put down the bowl in his hand and made a lot of noises when it collided with the table. "Don't put acting at this time."

It's my fault. I don't know if Pete can't get used to this dish, so don't blame him." Tawan's words seemed to be understanding, but they seemed to have suffered some great grievances.

Vegas's face was dark. He picked up a piece of shrimp with chopsticks and handed it to Pete's lips. "Eat it."

"...Forget it, Vegas." Tawan persuaded aside.

The shrimp handed over by Vegas touched Pete lips, and the strong fishy smell made Pete feel something rushing into his throat.

Vegas stood up, "Open your mouth."

"...Don't blame Pete. It's all my fault."

Pete suddenly brushed Vegas's chopsticks with his hand, and the sandwiched shrimp fell to the ground. Vegas was about to be angry, so Pete quickly covered his lips and got up to the garbage can not far away and spit it out.

Come on.

Such a vomiting made the other two people at the table lose their appetite.

"Pete, did you mean to?" Vegas went to Pete and asked.

Pete coughed in a low voice twice, and his face was pale and almost transparent. He let Vegas hold his wrist, smiled in a low voice, and then turned his head and looked at Tawan sitting at the table and said, "If you like him, be with him quickly, and I will be free then."

Tawan's face instantly became unnatural. "Vegas and I are just friends."

Vegas's face became more and more ugly. "You are really shameless."

If Vegas's temper came up, no one could stop him. In a moment, Pete faintly felt a burst of pain in his lower abdomen and curled up uncomfortable.

Aunt Mei was cleaning up the kitchen when she heard a noise in the dining room and ran over to stop Vegas. "Young master, stop it! Don't kill anyone!"

How can Aunt Mei not see the relationship between Vegas and Pete? Pete's family is poor, and his mother was still paid by Theerapanyakul family when she was hospitalized. At first, she thought it was Pete who climbed high branches. Later, she found that it was not like this.

But it caused a big deal. Although the Theerapanyakul family can be suppressed, it will have a bad impact on Vegas.

"How can it become like this after having a good meal... Young master, just listen to my advice. What kind of person can't you find in the world? There is no need to spend money with him all the time. Besides, in his capacity, if the master knows..."

Before Aunt Mei finished speaking, Vegas said, "You don't have to worry about this matter. I'll deal with it."

"Young master..."

"I know how to be measured."

Aunt Mei couldn't say anything more. She could only sigh and said to Pete, "Don't be stubborn with the young master."

Pete opened his eyes slightly and looked at the light on overhead in a trance.

When Pete woke up again, he lay on the soft bed with a needle inserted on the back of his hand and was infused. Win was called over by Vegas.

"Why is it like this again?" Win asked Pete

Pete's thin lips trembled, "He did it.'

"Well, according to your current physical condition, you can't have surgery this weekend."

"No." Pete's voice was extremely resolute, "I don't want to delay any more." Pete feel guilty for this child but now he dosen't want this child also suffer like him.

"But your body...and now men's abortion skills are not mature."

"As long as he is here, my health will not be good." Pete looked at Win darkly, with a weak voice, "...Please help me."

"Okay."

Hearing their conversation, Tawan, who was standing outside the door, paused.

Author Note:

Hope reader like this chapter....
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow...sumathiunes1