PART 51: PUSH AWAY

Enjoy Reading.....

Pete mind was blank. He paused for a moment before he suddenly wanted to push away the person in front of him.

Vegas said hoarsely, "Don't she like you? Just let her see if you can still like women."

After saying that, Vegas was about to untie Pete clothes, as if he really wanted to show Lily.

Pete resisted hard, but he was not Vegas's opponent. His hands were tightly tied to the top of his head by the other party, and he could not move half an inch.

The voice seemed to squeeze out of his throat, and Pete's face was full of sadness, "Don't... don't look at it."

In the afternoon, Lily was still sad about Pete's words, but after school, Pete sent a text message. Pete asked her to go to a hotel outside the collage and wanted to talk to her.

She wondered whether those words in the afternoon were angry words from Pete. She also bought exquisite cakes and wanted to give them to Pete.

It's just that the cake fell to the ground, the cake box was deformed, and the cream leaked out of it.

Why, Vegas is here?

And they are kissing...

Hearing Pete's voice, Lily woke up like a dream, "...Vegas! What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

Lily's face suddenly turned red with shame. She had never been in a serious relationship. Although she knew little about this kind of thing, she didn't understand it.

"How can you... How can you do such a thing to Pete?!" Lily walked over, as if to want to pull Vegas away from Pete.

Vegas sneered and said, "If it hadn't been for Kinn's face, what would happen to the person who touched me?"

"... What kind of person are you?"

"Pete has followed me for several years and well it's normal we do this..."

"Vegas!" Pete was ashamed and indignant and interrupted him, "Don't say...please stop talking..."

"What did you do earlier? I gave you a chance to break up with her." It's better to build a long way.

"..." Pete took a deep breath and looked at Lily. "You go... I'm the kind of person Aron said. Even if you can spit on me, I asked for it myself..."

"Pete..." Lily shouted.

"... You go." Pete's voice was so choked that he could hardly make a sound. "Don't look for me in the future."

Vegas said, "Do you see it clearly? This is him. If you want to stay here to watch us make out, I don't mind."

Vegas didn't care whether there was still a girl standing by the door. Lily's movements were slightly, as if she hadn't reacted from the picture in front of her.

After a while, Pete heard the sound of closing the door in the air, and
Lily left.

"She's gone." Vegas whispered Pete, "You can relax."

Pete's eyes were red. Thinking of all kinds of things in the past, they were still studying together in the library at noon today. He also found a reason to refuse Lily. Nowadays, few people talk to him at school. Why did Vegas deprive him of his basic interpersonal contacts?

"Sad?" Vegas asked from afar.

Pete's fingers were clenched together, and his body trembled slightly, "...Vegas, what on earth are you going to force me to make you willing?"

"For a woman, did you ask me?" Vegas laughed out loud.

"..." Pete tried his best to push Vegas away from him, "You ruined everything about me. Why... If you want me to refuse her, I listen. Can't you talk to others basically? What do you want me to do? I must do it. There are few people around me who I can talk. I'm afraid of being pointed out every day. What did I do wrong?... I just want to think about it. I want to have a normal family in the future. I want to live an open life like others, but I dare not. I'm like a cross-street mouse. I dare not do anything."

Looking at Pete's cheeks soaked, Vegas frowned and said, "Who dares to point out to you?"

Pete's body trembled. He saw the cake falling to the ground by the door, exuding a sweet and greasy smell, but there was too much pain in his heart.

"Okay, let's go back." Vegas stepped forward to help Pete tidy up his clothes.

Pete couldn't help looking at him. Vegas's movements were a little paused, and he didn't know the meaning in Pete's expression, but Pete always looked a little timid when he saw that him. This time it was a little different from the past.

Vegas's finger touched and was dodged by Pete. "Don't touch me."

Vegas's face was dark, "I've touched you so many times and doing more intimate things. Will you be reserved now?"

Cen Li no longer answered his eyes filled with water and Vegas take him to home.

:
:
:

The next day at class teacher asked Pete to go out and said something to him. When Pete returned to the classroom, he heard someone talking about him.

"Why is Pete's personality getting weirder and weirder? Although it used to be a little cold, it wouldn't be like now. I borrowed a USB flash drive from him yesterday, but he ignored me."

"... Well, is he sick?"

"I don't know, but he asked for several leave some time ago, and it's the end of the semester..."

"He doesn't seem to ask for a long leave, but he is often late for class this semester."

Nowdays Pete ingnore Lily and other students. He dosen't know how to face other. Many time Lily tried to talk with Pete but Pete avoid her.

:
:
:

Pete passed through the aisle, and the two talking people shut up as soon as they saw him.

It may be okay now. If it's a while, it should become normal again.

It's only a few days before the final exam. Pete was reluctant to concentrate before, but recently he often feel dizzy and more afraid of the cold than usual.

He has been taking the medicine Win gave him so much that he didn't think about anything else.

Back at night, Aunt Mei prepared a lot of dishes, and there was a steamed fish on the table, which was placed in the middle.

Vegas put the soft black beans in Pete bowl. Pete just sat at the table, and his expression immediately changed, and a disgusting feeling surged out of his throat.

He got up quickly and vomited.

Author Note:

Hope reader like this chapter...
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow....

This story is long story hope reader can read until end....✨️