chapter thirty-two: take my breath (M)

•••

•••

Take my breath away, and make it last forever, babe.

— Take My Breath by The Weeknd

a/n: another badly written make out session is in this chapter i apologize in advance 💀 (P.S. i know that it seems that way, but i don't write it farther than kissing, for those who wanted more i'm sorry 😭)

•••

"God, my feet hurt." Jiseok groans as they make their way towards the bus stop.

Jooyeon chuckles beside him, "Want me to carry you the rest of the way, darling?"

Jiseok hums, slightly tempted but shakes his head. "I'll live." He says and continues walking.

"What are you—" Jiseok begins as Jooyeon stops in front of him and turns his back towards him.

"Get on, I'll carry you." Jooyeon says, bending down a bit so that Jiseok could get on his back.

The brunette chuckles lightly, "Jooyeon..."

"Come on, you know I can't let my darling suffer." Jooyeon says with a small smirk. Jiseok leaps onto his back after a brief moment of hesitation, wrapping his arms around him as Jooyeon puts his hands on the backs of his thighs and tightens his grip to support him. Jiseok blushes at his touch and rests his chin on Jooyeon's shoulder.

"This reminds me of when we were younger." Jooyeon says, chuckling lightly, "we'd be on our way from school and you'd make me carry you because you got tired of walking."

"You're making it sound like we are in our thirties approaching forty."

"I'm just reminiscing about our past, love." Jooyeon says, earning a slight snicker from the other.

After a five minute walk they made it to the bus stop and Jiseok quickly hops off. Jooyeon takes a seat on the bench with a small groan, Jiseok taking a look at the bus schedule sign before taking a seat beside Jooyeon.

Jiseok looks at the time on his watch, "bus should be here in about twenty minutes." He says Jooyeon hums as a response and yawns, then lays his head on Jiseok's shoulder, causing the other to smile.

"Thank you for today." Jiseok says as he stares at the ground, swinging his legs back and forth. "I really enjoyed seeing the lights with you."

Jooyeon raises his head and looks at him, "I enjoyed it too." He says, "Happy that I was able to help you make a great memory before this year ends."