chapter 8 pigeons

We jumped off our bus and went over to the cathedral the only thing i could hear was the singing of monks

niall and char were no where to be found.

mckeni, i wanna show you something!- lou said pulling me away.

we went to a wall outside and louis started climbing.

we c-can ggo on the rooof he said while pulling himself up.

im not doing that- i said

oh yes you are he said while pulling me up.

we walked around the roof trying to find a flat-ish part. when we finally did louis took out his ipod and gave one ear pod to me and he took my arms and put them over his shoulders, he put his arms around my waist and we swayed on the roof of st. pauls cathedral. the song Toothpaste kisses by the macabees was playing and it definately set the mood.

he placed his head on my shoulders and so did i. we swayed for what felt like hours but i loved it, it felt like we were the only two people on earth.

i felt louis head lift off my shoulders he looked at my eyes and then my lips i leaned in for a kiss and then...

LOUIS!!!!

We both practically jumped it was niall and char

LOUIS!! I LOVE YOU!!

quiet down niall!! you'll wake all of britain!

people started to stare so me and louis got off the roof.

OMG LOUIS I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! niall screamed

niall i am right beside you, dont shout.

whats wrong with him?? i asked

he's obviously had alot to drink. said louis

i saw char on a bench beside a bunch of pigeons. she started to stand on the chair. she was gonna jump.

Char! dont you dare jump! i screamed as i ran for her.

I'LL SAVE YOU CHARLOTTE!! niall said as he stumbled over to the bench.

NIALL YOU DONT HAVE TO CATCH ME I'M GOING TO FLY!! said char

disregarding everything char just said niall went infront of her anyway

I'LL CATCH YOU BABYYYY!!!!

char jumped and laanded right on top of niall they both landed on the ground.

wanna just pretend we dont know them? - lou

Yeah okay- i said

lets go- lou.