defying the adventure

i couldnt get over her, she was my everything, the only person i could feel a certain special something i could never feel with anyone else. not even a model like eleanour.

mckenzies pov

well its been awhile since me and louis broke up and secretly ive been seeing zayn.

not like seeing him as in dating, but seeing as in hanging out and being closer friends.

its started when i felt like leaving for home, i got to the train station and noticed some jet black hair lighting a smoke inside the train station, i walked over and said

hey stranger.

he turned around and threw his smoke.

oh h-hey mckenzie, w-what chu doing here? he said nervously

well im going home i said with a shrug i put down my big suitcase and sat on it.

why are you leaving? you have all your friends here! and you have many things to try! you shouldnt let louis' break up define your adventure.

those words really hit me, defy the adventure. i now remmember why i came in the first place, i wanted to explore, get away from my parents and their bickering. i didnt show up hoping to find louis tomlinson and snog his face off. which i never did. i was here for an adventure and whether i liked it or not i think zayn and char were going to give it to me.

your right! i said picking up my suitcase and heading out. i dont need to feel so sorry for myself, im an adventurer!

yes you are haha! oh and please dont tell anyone you saw me here smoking... im really trying to quit its  a terrible habbit.

i gave him a nod and i walked away.

i waited outside hailing taxis raising my hand up for a ride but none of them seemed to pull over.

i heard steps behind me and it was zayn!

you didnt think i would let you go on this adventure alone did you?

i smiled and gave him a big hug.

since the past month we've seen alot of each other. we've constantly been causing mayhem and everyday i got what i wanted. i ried something for the first time everyday with zayn, i didnt see much of char because she's always on dates with niall.  but were still splitting the rent and talking.

but i never told anyone except for char about me and zayn, we were lucky to hide from the media too.

we would meet at this super low key coffee shop at a random corner of london where all you can see are old people wit hnews papers and this one drunk guy.

i actually liked seeing him all the time because he was a conforting gent with great eyes and figure. one night we went over to a bar in one of the booths just to get warm and we hugged it wasnt as warm as louis hugs but it fit. and zayn is so muscular.

but sometimes i really miss the connection me and louis had, the candles on the beach, the dancing and the passionate kissing. i missed it all but i would never have him, not with that model he's lapping around.

zayn pov

i have been seeing alot of mckenzie yes but not becasue i hate louis, i just thought she would be sad and voulnerable so i decided i wanted to be closer friends with her, everyday i would go out and i notice the boys are getting curious to where im always going i nce caught louis following me around but i stopped him casue i told him i was visiting a mental ward and he didnt really want in.

i reallly like her she's very real and sophisticated and she's very funny. no wonder louis is using eleanour to get back at her, she was perfect.

i think i may be falling for her but i dont want to feel this way, i cant help it.