Chapter 1(flash back mode)

my POV

hi guys! sorry the story isnt exactly fixed my computer maxed out the memory of the first bit but to the first 6 people who were able to read it can you still tell me what happened? hehe

xoxoxo

________________________________________________________________________________

Mckenzies POV

shes going to NYU!! - dad

why do you always have to argue with me?-mom

I know what your thinking, my family is a wreck, but it wasnt like this 5 minutes ago,

we were all hapily sitting down dad looked over at mom and mom looked over at me. things were going great until... we started talking about college.

then all of the sudden it was Clash of the Titans. this got so bad they started standing up.

i guess now would be a good time for me to say something right? okay fine.

ENOUGH!!- i said the both looked at me completely shocked.

IT IS MY LIFE I WILL PICK WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I THINK IS BEST FOR ME! NOT YOU NOT MOM NOT ANYONE BUT ME!!

i stomped up the stairs exaggerating my steps so they know im super pissed. then i swing my door open and make sure to bang it LOUD.

i open my dresser and take out my packed suit case. ive been planning this whole running away thing but i was never old enough to push through with it. but now that im 19 and definately ready for anything im running away.

i opened my window slowly lowering my suitcase, then i climbed down the tree. i didnt think my parents would hear me cause they were still fighting. so i ran to the train station. its actually not very far from my house.