Welcome to Rapture

As the bathysphere dived into the ocean below, Marie took time observing every gadget in the sphere. The only thing missing was the shortwave radio. Great. No contacting anyone from the surface.

Marie was snapped out of her thoughts when a slideshow started to play. "From the office of Andrew Ryan.. I wonder who he is," Marie wandered aloud. As the slide moved from her view, she saw a city. An underwater city.

Marie was amazed, but her thoughts wer cut short as the bathysphere docked. The window popped open and the lady took a breath. She stepped out of the spherical submarine. It's dark here.. And it has a very threatening atmosphere. She thought as she wandered through a darkened corridor.

The blonde woman gasped as she heard a loud, distorted cackle. "Com'ere lil' lady," an unidentified man spoke. She tried to run, but he lunged and pinned her to the ground. The man licked his lips. "My, my.. What a large chest." He reached for her sweater's hem to pull it up.

Before he could, a turret shot at him, driving the crazed man away. "Hello.. Can... Me..?" A distorted radio sounded in the distance. Marie ran to grab it. "Hello?! Is anyone there?!" She basically yelled into the speaker. "Thank God.." A man with a strong Irish accent said as the woman sighed in relief.

"My name is Atlas, and I aim to keep you alive. Now.. Would you kindly get a wrench or somethin' to use as a weapon?" The Irishman asked.