Chapter 1

*A/N this is my third story on wattpad.... her outfit is above ^^^^ ***

**Katie's POV

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

Stupid, fucking alarm clock. I press the snooze button thingy. Once I am out of bed, I shower/shave, then do my hair. Straighten then makeup. I decided to wear: a long v-neck , and a floral skater skirt. The shirt did reveal my boobs, and my cleavage, but what the hell..... For my make up: concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, winged eye liner, and red lipstick.

I at least want to look decent today because I am going to a party at 6 pm. I know what your thinking, a girl that's bullied going to a party? I still have friends and all so yea. My friend Danielle invited me there, and guess what, its Taylor Caniff's party!!! Okay, soo I may have had a crush on him since 8th grade, but he has bullied me.

***Skip car ride to school***

"Hey, you little slut." , Cameron yelled at me.

"What the hell do you want?!?!" , I yelled back.

"You."

I flipped him off, and walked away. Once I was at my locker, I grabbed my books, but then felt someones hand touch my butt. I turn around and saw Taylor...

**Taylor's POV

I saw Katie walk into school, looking sexy as hell! I decided to throw some charm her way, and touch her big butt. Yummm....

"Hey sexy." , I said with a smirk.

"Umm, what do you want?" , she said.

"I heard your going to my party tonight..."

"Um, yea I guess. Do you not want me to go or.."

"Yes! I mean that would be cool if you came." , I said. I know I have bullied her, but I never really hurt her that bad.

"Why are you staring at me?" , she asked.

"Cause your beautiful." , I replied. (a/n nooo dont think about tfios, didnt mean to do that)

"Why thank you, Caniff."

"Look um, I wanted to say I am sorry for bullying you. I have liked you for so long, but after you dated Jake, I got mad."

**Katie's POV

He likes me!?

"I forgive you. And to be honest I like you too." , I said.

"Well Katie, would you like to go on a date with me, tomorrow?" , he asked. Finally, wait what?!?!?

"Yes, I do." , I smiled.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the rest. 8/9.

****_____****____****____****____****____****____****

A/N , I hope you guys like this chapter... I didnt show much bullying, Im sorry.... Next update will need 20 reads, and 1 vote... BYEEEE