Chapter 2

***Katie's POV

Once I got home, I changed because Taylor was going to be there. Oh! And the rest of my bullies apologized, so we are all cool now. I changed into a tight black dress, that stopped right below my butt. Of course I wore a thong, so my undies don't show, duhh. My hair was already okay, but I fixed my makeup.

****____****____****____****____****____****

**At the party**

The party was crazy!! I stopped Taylor, and run over to him.

"Oh my god! You look sexy as hell!!" , he said.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."

We walked over to the kitchen to get drinks. After a couple of shots/drinks, I was wasted, so was Taylor.

"Come with meee.." , he slurred. All I did was giggle. (cliche ik)

We got up to a bedroom, and started heavily making-out....He started to take off my dress, and his clothes...

"Are you ready?" , he asked.

"Mhmm..." , I replied.

And I think you guys could guess what happened next....

**Next Morning**

Last night was GREAT!!!! But the headache is a bitch.

"Good morning." , I said while kissing Tay's lips.

He smiled, "I can get use to that."

"Did you use condom?" , I asked.

"About that... i don't think we did" , he scratched that back of his neck.

"Oh lord. As much as I want to be a mom, I don't think you want to be a dad, along with you on tour..."

"Katie, I want to be the dad of our kid, so will you be my girlfriend?" , he finally asked.

"OF COURSE!!"

I got out of bed, still naked, I knew Tay was watching. ;-). I got in the shower, and felt a kiss on the back of my neck. This is the start of a great day...

***___***___***___***___***___***___

A/N Thanks for reading!! Hope you guys enjoy :-) BYEEEEEE