Chapter 4

***SKIP 4 MONTHS***

*Katie's POV

So Taylor and I are finding the sex of the baby. We hope its a girl.

"Ok baby, you ready." , Taylor said.

"Yeppers."

"Yeppers?"

"Its my word, not yours." ,I reply back. He chuckles. After 4 months we have been going strong, and we even bought a house together!

***At hospital***

"Ok darling, the gel will be cold." , the doctor said.

"Okay then.. Lets get started." , I said.

The baby was soooooo cute and adorable...

"So Mrs. Caniff" ...Mhmm I like the sound of that... "You are having a girl, congratulations." . I squealed with excitement...

***___***___***___***___***___***

"So, Katie are you happy? We need baby names." , Taylor said while going into the house.

"What about Addison Grace Caniff?"

"Perfect... Our own little Addie." , he rubbed my baby bump.

"Yep"

"Hey, umm I need to go run errands, I will be back before dinner." , he said.

"Okay. Be safe, I love you."

"Love you too, bye."

*Taylor's POV

I am going to the jewelry store, to buy Katie an engagement ring.. I love her, so I would like to marry her.

"Hello Ma'am, I am looking for a nice, kinda big, wedding ring." , I said to the clerk person.

"Okay. Well...what about this one?"

"Perfect."

Once I got home, I planned to take Katie on a walk, to the park. Then say a speech, and bamm she is my fiance.

A/N that's that. I have BIG plans for chapter 5. 30 reads til next update.