To Get To The Ocean

Pearl was a young 12 year old girl in a family with her brother, Jacob who is 16, her mom  and her dad. It was Summer Break and their family just moved to Hawaii. It was 7 in the morning and Pearl just woke up to the bright sunrise coming up from the ocean floor. As soon as she was about to go downstairs to get some cereal, her brother came bursting into her room. ¨ What do you want Jacob?!¨ Pearl asked. ¨ Oh I just want to bother you and mom and dad said we are going to the beach so yeah oh and we are gonna go eat and the pancake house.¨ Jacob said slamming the door to her room. Pearl got up sighed and got ready then went downstairs

¨Yeah squirt! Ready to go eat?¨ Her father said, "Of course!¨ They got in the car and went Pearl looked out the car window, what she usually sees is the big city of New York, where her old home was, but instead she saw the beach. When she tried to enjoy the view, Jacob was throwing his bean bag ball at her head. ¨BRO STOP¨ She yelled at him, but did that stop him... no. 

¨Kk guys we are here!" Their mother said looking at the pancake house. Jacob, Pearl, their mom, and their dad got out of the car and started to walk inside. "Welcome to the pancake house! I will be your server let me take you to your table!¨ A lady said welcoming us inside.             As the family walked to the table and Pearl saw a guy that looked really familiar...  ¨Uh uh Jacob?¨ Pearl said, ¨Does that guy look familiar to you?¨ ¨Yeah... a little... it is fine we should         be scared if he comes to the beach but we are ok." Pearl nodded. After they finished eating, they got in the car and started to drive to the beach.

When they arrived, Jacob and Pearl ran to the water and started to play, on the other hand their mom and dad went on the sand and relaxed. "I am bored..." Jacob said, "I am gonna go play frisbee, PEACE!!" Pearl watched as Jacob ran to get the frisbee and played. After a while of playing their parents and Jacob went to go shower the sand off. Pearl stayed in the water... but then WOOSH!!! A huge wave came up to the beach and got Pearl trapped in the wave. She was gone...trapped in the middle of the ocean. "AHHHH HELP!" She screamed, looking around she did not see another wave BOOM! The wave crashed her in to a coral then she saw black...