two

It was early morning, I wanted to beat everyone waking up so they wouldn't catch me with rafe.

I kiss Rafe's cheek as he bids me goodbye. I quietly walk into the cheatue. My head was pounding from my absolute hangover so I head to the bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet to find the ibuprofen empty. I groan and throw it in the trash and walk to my room. I open the door and find Jj ontop of a girl naked on my bed. He quickly grips the blankets to cover them.

"I just need my bong" I walk in, not looking at them.

"Get cum on my sheets and I'll choke you with them" I say as I grabbed my bong, weed and lighter And walk out.

I walk to the back porch, passing kie, who was knocked out on the pullout couch. I walk outside and noticed Pope who was passed out on the couch outside.

I hold back a laugh at his snoring as I sit in the rocking chair.

I begin to pack a bowl before John b walks outside.

"Wake n bake?" He asks.

"Yup" I reply before hitting it.

"Yo, what happened to your neck?" He asks as he walks over to me to get a better look.

I cough on the smoke and cover my neck with my hands.

"What the fuck?" I whine as he swats my hands away.

"Who gave you those?" He stands up straight, looking down at me.

"You made me waste my hit!" I say, still choking.

"Answer me, who gave you that?" He asks once more.

"Why does it matter, I can fuck who I want jb" I stand up, setting my bong on the ground.

"Oh so your fucking whoever gave you that?, How comforting" he yells at me.

"Jb shut the fuck up!" I say "you know I don't like being yelled at"

His gaze softens realizing what he did.

"Yeah" I say and pick my bong back up.

I turn around and notice pope, kie, and JJ staring at me and jb.

I shake my head and walk into the house, pushing through the crowd and straight to my room.

Luckily jjs bitch was gone and I shut the door, locking the top lock on the door.

-

It was almost two in the afternoon now, all of the pogues went surfing. All I had was me my music and my weed.

As I was getting another bowl ready I hear soft knocks on my door. I remain silent.

"Y/n, you can't shut me out" I hear John b from the other side of the door.

I sigh softly, feeling immense guilt in the pit of my stomach.

"Listen, I know your upset with me" his says a bit angrily but softens his tone "but please don't lock me out, your all I have left"

I stand from the chair next to my window and walk to the door, unlocking it and letting him in. I sheer layer of awkwardness covers the room as he sits on the edge of my bed and I sit in my chair. I bring my legs to my chest and stare at the ground.

"You know I care about you more than anything right?" John b asks.

I look up at him and nod.

"I yelled at you because I care y/n" he explains.

My jaw clenches as tears threaten to spill.

"Dad always said that" I say softly.

"I know but don't shut me out like you did him, were all eachother have left" his eyes meet mine.

"I blame myself for what happened to dad"

"It's not your fault-"

"No, If I had talked to him, told him about me and not act like he didn't exist maybe he wouldn't of left and died" I cut him off.

"Y/n, it's not your fault. He was crazy for some long lost gold" he grabs my hand

I nod and look away from him.

"Do you want to tell me who you saw last night?" He says calmly.

"You'll be mad at me"

"No I wont, I promise" he holds out his pinky.

I can't help but to smile, something we used to do so much as kids still resonates with us. Crazy part is, we always kept our promises.

"You can't be mad" I say as I lock my pinky with his.

"I won't"

"Rafe" I say blankly.

His expression drops.

"Rafe?" He asks.

I nod

"Rafe Cameron?" He says a bit louder.

"You promised John b"

"Sometimes promises get broken y/n" he stands up and walks to the living room.

I hear him and JJ talking then JJ yells Rafe's name.

I stand and up stand in my doorway.

"Of all people fucking rafe y/n?" JJ yells.

His face is laced with hurt and disappointment.

"Now why should I care about your opinions JJ?" I ask

He goes silent.

"No seriously you wanna fuck trailer park trashy bitches in my bed and you have the audacity to say something about me being with rafe!" I quip.

"Your in a house full of people y/n, a house full of people who care for you and you sneak off with the one person we warned you not to" JJ grits.

I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"I can't do this" I say and walk out the front door.

The wind has picked up from earlier and it had started to rain. I grab my surf board off the side of the porch and run to the beach, ignoring everyone yelling for me.

-jj pov-

I slam my fist into the wood beam of the cheatue.

"JJ calm-"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down. Y/n just left to surf the surge because I yelled at her. She's gonna fucking die out there" I cut kie off.

"It's okay JJ, she's rode those waves many times" John b tries to comfort me.

"She's your own sister dude, and your not a pinch worried" I look at him like he's crazy.

"She my sister, I know what she's capable of. You underestimate her, if she wants something sheyll get it. I suggest you sit the fuck down and calm down cause she is fine" John b grits.

I clench my jaw and feel my eye twitch but I obediently slump down onto the couch.