fifteen

It was the night of midsommer. Me and kie both stood in the common area joking and giggling. I was wearing a black dress with a deep plunge.

We were secretly mocking every kook in sight. She made a gesture and I stepped back just a bit, bumping into someone in the process.

"My apologies" I giggle before I'm met with the ever so familiar blue eyes.

"Excuse me, my fine lady" JJ smiles.

"You're excused, handsome" I giggle.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks" kie informs.

I nod and turn back to JJ.

"Don't you clean up nice for a pogue?" I ask.

"I could say the same about you" he winks and stares straight down my dress.

I scoff and slap his chest.

"Y'know I wouldn't mind taking you somewhere else and see what else your wearing tonight" he grabs my hands and holds them.

"Does right now sound like a good time?" I smile.

"Ooh impatient are we?" He asks.

I shrug.

"Unfortunately I'm on the clock" he sighs.

I shake my head and sigh also.

"Getting me all worked up for nothing?" I smile.

He chuckles.

"Unfortunately, but not only am I a waiter I'm also and messenger boy"

He pulls out a folded peice of paper from his back pocket.

"For you m'lady" he holds it out.

"What is this now JJ?" I smirk and look at the paper.

"Can't tell, I got messages to deliver" he winks before he moved past me.

I roll my eyes and make my way into the clubhouse. I find an empty seat and plop down with the paper in hand.

I unfold it and begin to read the chicken scratch.

"He really needs to work on his handwriting" I whisper.

To my beautiful y/n,
        The second I saw you when we first met I knew you were the one. Cliche, I know. You've kept me sane and kept me happy. No matter how shitty my day was you were ready to toke up. I love the way I woke up next to you for the past month, even if we were upset with eachother. I know I'm probably not the most important to you but to me youre the most perfect girl. It would be awesome if you would meet me at the fishing docks tonight at midnight.
                       -jj

I bit my lip as I read his signed name. I fold it up and tuck it in my bra. I stand from the chair and make my way to the restroom.

As I was walking down the hallway I was shoved and pinned against the wall.

"Think you can send your dirty pouges after me hmm?"

Rafe's dark eyes stared into mine.

"You used me, rafe. You knew what the boys were capable of and you danced with the devil" I grit.

"Look at you, in such a slutty dress. Hmm what's this?" Rafe takes the paper out of my bra.

"Rafe no!"

His hands wraps around my throat cutting off my sentance.

"He really thinks you're his huh?" Rafe looks back at me.

He tears the paper in half.

"I'll have to show him who you really belong to" he grits.

He grabs my arm and pushes me into a room.

"Rafe stop!" I scream.

"Your going to shut the fuck up, understand?" He whispers with his hand over my mouth.

I freeze. I can't move..

Tears prick at my eyes as he moves the straps of my dress down my shoulder.

Suddenly the door busts open. JJ comes in and pulls rafe off me. Kie follows and grabs my arm and pulls me from the room.

"Where gonna go home okay?" She asks with her hands on my face.

I nod. She wraps her arm around my shoulder and take takes me to her car.

I sit in the passenger as she makes her way to the driver.

-
She had helped me into my bed and I had my blanket wrapped around me.

It was silent in the cheatue, except for the hum of the living room TV.

I didn't bother to shut my eyes, afraid of what I would see if I had. The only light in the room was a sliver of light from the crack of my door.

The front door opens and closes.

"Where is she?" JJs voice rang in my ears.

I hadn't realized I was so tense until I had immediately relaxed when I hear his voice.

I watch the light disappear then grow as the door opened. I turn my head as JJ let's himself in.

I feel the bed dip then a hand on my side.

"Did I wake you?" He asks.

I sit up and shake my head.

"I wasn't able to fall asleep"

"I'm sorry" he whispers before he kisses the top of my head.

"How about we get changed out of these clothes" he suggests.

I nod and he helps me out of bed. He comes behind me and unzips the back of my dress before taking off the straps and sliding It down.

"You're the most beautiful girl I had ever seen" he whispers.

I look down at the floor as he says that.

He picks up one of his shirts from the floor and one of my shorts from the dresser.

"JJ?"

"Hmm?" He turns around and his eyes meets mine.

"I think I'm ready"

"Ready for what?"

He helps me put the shirt on.

"Ready to try for us"

The hem of the shirt drops just above me knee.

"Like you want to be my girlfriend?" He smiles.

"Yes" I smile back.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"JJ you've done everything to keep me safe, you've comforted me when I told you I didn't need it and I will admit you eat pussy amazingly."

He chuckles softly.

"I don't want anyone else to have you, expecially the way I do"

"You'll never have to worry about that, you've had a chokehold on me for ages" he smiles.

"You wanna drink some weed and smoke some beers?" I giggle.

"You know me so well"