1- First Meet Again!

JEFF'S POV_

Today I'm so happy for my little sister, Jemi. Today is her engagement. I got up early and arranged everything.

BTW I'm Jeff Worakamol Satur, 28 years old, a professional musician. I love music and instruments. I totally forgot about my surroundings when I'm with my guitar.

My Mom, my Dad and my little sister Jemi are my family. Well I also got a boyfriend, Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul. He's such a great person, a bit psycho but still the love of my life.

I got a bunch of crazy friends too. Apo, Mile, Build, Nodt. They're my best friends.

As for my family and friends they already know that I'm interested in boys, mainly I'm Gay.

But my parents and my friends are so supportive and they approved my relationship with my BF. I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

I've been in a relationship with my BF for the last 3 years. My parents forced me to get married first but I'm not ready yet.

So they're now marrying off my sister but I'm truly happy for her. They arranged her marriage and she agreed.

Within a few hours, Jemi and my dad's old friend Mr. Sumettikul's youngest son Bible Wichapas are going to be engaged. As our parents always wanted their friendship into a relationship between the two families.

When we were children, We used to play together and we were good friends.

But his family went to the USA so we lost touch. I still remember his cute face. But it's been almost 15 years since I last saw him. Now he's 26 maybe.

Well I haven't seen his photo yet. But my parents said that he's so handsome and well mannered. He likes Jemi after seeing her picture only once. Of course after all my sis is not less than any model.

I didn't bother to see the photo because seeing face to face is gonna be more exciting.

I brought rings for them too. I'm so excited.

The party already started. Some of our special guests, my and Jemi's friends are invited here. I went to Jemi's room and there she was in front of her dressing table putting on some makeup.

I helped her with it and put on a necklet for her.

"You like it?"

"Thanks Hia. I love it."

She hugged me tight.

"Hia, where is P'Vegas? Is he not gonna come?"

"I told him. Let me call him first."

I called my sweetheart.

"Hello, honey where are you? Jemi is waiting."

"I'm sorry babe. I don't think I can attend. I'm out of the city with my father for a business meeting. Tell Jemi sorry on my behalf. I'll visit after coming back. I gotta go now." Vegas replied.

"Ok. Take care. Love you."

"What happened Hia?"

"He said he can't join. He is stuck at work."

"Ok"

Suddenly my mom appears. She said that everyone is here. I hurriedly give my beautiful sis a final touch up and it's done.

We went downstairs. Our guests arrive. Mr. Sumettikul and his wife walked in with a smile on their faces as my parents and I humbly welcomed them.

"Suadeekhab uncle, suadeekhab aunt."

"Suadeekha. Oh Jeff, you become such a handsome young man."

"Thanks Aunt. By the way where's... Bible?"

"Oh he's in the car. And he's still not similar with the surroundings. Please help him."

"Sure. I'll get him right away."

Why he's taking so much time. Is he shy? Maybe after all he's going to meet everyone after so many years.

I walked towards the car and a tall figure almost the same as mine closing the car door. I'm facing his back. It's him.

I didn't call him and went closer. And suddenly he also turns at me and we bump into each other. I was about to fall but he grabbed me.

My breath almost stuck. For the first time after many years I got to see him face to face. His face is so close to mine. Our eyes locked.

I can feel his warm breathing over my face. I can also smell the scent of his mixed with light fragrant cologne. He smells nice.

"Are you ok?" ~ in English.

I got flinched as soon as I heard his voice. He's indeed handsome. His eyes and lips are well combined with his face and his Sharp jawlines also enhancing. His English accent sounds so sexy.

Wtf I'm thinking!

I separate myself. My face turns red as it feels like burning.

"I'm ok. Thanks... Bible, right?"

I also replied in English. Maybe he's not yet familiar with the Thai language.

"Yeah. Suadeekhab. You're..."

"Jeff. Remember?"

"Oh...P'Jeff... Yeah. I remember. How are you?"

"I'm also fine young man. Now let's get inside. Everyone is waiting."

"Sure."

Our little conversation was held in English. We went inside. First he met with my parents.

I'm surprised again because his Thai accent is also good. He talked with them for a while. Then I let him introduce him to my friends.

He's so humble and speaks softly. I got him a glass of wine and he joined my small friend circle.

After almost all the guests arrive my father gets on stage, gives a small speech and announces my sister's name and Bible's.

They went on the stage. I can see the sparkling of their eyes. I can tell that my sister also started liking him.

They exchange the rings and we celebrate their special moment with flowers and clapping.

I don't know why my eyes filled with tears. I'm seeing my little sister get engaged with someone and she's going to start a new life.

I'm truly happy for her.

•••••••••

Hi everyone!!! This is a new ff of BibJeff again. Support this too.