makoto x Sayaka

Makoto's pov:

I looked at Sayaka grimly and squeezed her hand. "I said I'd protect you and get us out abd that's what I'll do!"

Sayaka sobbed. "Junko's a monster!" "How could she just kill everyone like that?!" "Why?!" "We all made a promise to escape...."

I could only stay silent. I tensed upon hearing rumbling. "Shit!" Both of us ran knowing junko had sent robots Caballero of destruction to kill us!
We ran as fast as our legs could carry us and took many twists and turns. I screamed when I felt a bullet lodge itself in my leg. Fuck it hurts! I still kept on going.

Unfortunately we were trapped in a dead end. We could only watch h as junko arrived with the machines behind her. I looked back at Sayaka. "OK Sayaka when I say so I'll need you to run" "I'll buy time!"

Junko heard me and laughed like the maniac she is. "And what are you going to do about it you coward!"

"Where ate you going to go?!" "Tge outside us ruined and I killed your family remember?"

I felt so angry at her. "Anywhere us better than being with you. I turned to Sayaka again. "Change of plans!" "I'll launch you up the wall" "The exit is right in front!"

Sayaka shook her head. "What about you?!" "I can't leave you!"

I managed a smile. "I'll survive so don't worry" Sayaka nodded, then gave me a kiss on the lips.

The moment she got on my hands I launched her up with all my strength. Luckily the wall wasn't very high. As soon as Sayaka faded out of sight, I turned to Junko. "It's just you and me now!"

"If i'm going to die, then you're coming with me!"

I grasped the grenade that I found in one of the unlocked hidden labs, then hurled it at the machine Junko was in. The impact caused her and the other robots to fall backwards. She cursed and struggled to get the robot to get up. I took the opportunity to get out a matchbox from my pocket.

I struck a match against the box and threw it unto the floor that I had soaked gasoline with earlier

The floor went up in flames. I hopped unto the top of the wall then jumped down and ran for the exit.

I pushes open the door, before disabling the keypad on the outside hosing a hack chihiro taught me. Great. Now junko can never get out or harm anyone again. I hope she slowly suffers and then dies.

I turned my attention to look around properly. It looks normal! "Junko lied about the outside being in chaos!" Where exactly are we?!

Wait, where's Sayaka?!

I started running, while ignoring the pain in my keg. I called her name so often, but I couldn't find her. I dropped down devastated. In the end Junko won...

Everyone including me has despaired.

What's the point of living, if I'm the only one left?!

I cried with a heavy heart, but froze upon hearing a familiar voice.

I slowly stood up."Sayaka?!" "You're alive!"

I laughed happily as she tackled me down with a hug.

There's hope after all!

Junko didn't win! Humanity is still alive and now i know for sure my family is!

I then wondered how I'd find everyone's family and tell them what happened. It's going to be difficult.