miu x gonta

A/n: The one part in danganronpa three where monotaro called Miu mommy melted my heart. I got inspired by that to write this particular oneshot. I'll include all the monokubs. The monokubs will be human and their ages will range from six to ten. Monotaro is six, Monophanie eight, Monodam nine and Monosuke ten. Alright bye! Enjoy!

It was a happy day for all present. Especially since they all survived tge killing game.

Miu and Gonta were getting married.

Miu was feeling very nervous and happy. She silently cursed, hoping she wouldn't trip and make a fool out of herself. A knock came from the door as she finished her makeup.

She opened the door to see Monotaro holding out his arm for her to take. "Awww my little fuc- I mean baby's all grown up!" "Mommy's happy you adorable little brat!"

Miu picked him up and hugged him, before setting him down and pinching his cheeks. She grabbed Monotaro's arm and they both left the dressing room. The two walked down the aisle. A beautiful mother and son.

After their vows and kissing, Miu threw tge bouquet over her head. Tenko, Angie and Tsumugi fought over it. In the end Tsumugi won.

Games were played. Arm wrestling, truth or dare, twist and more. A few tables were broken. While others simply ate on the sidelines.

The atmosphere was light and enjoyable.