chapter 12

some things may be triggering in this chapter

''I truly don't know when I'll be home from the party.'' I said while Harper was straitening my hair and I was doing my make-up.

''I'm done'' She said. I turned around on my chair to face her and I looked at Harper. ''You look amazing Mae'.'' She said with a sweet smile on her face. I smiled at her and gave her a big hug. 

I walked up to the door to leave but before I could opened the door Harper said my same and she threw a bottle of water to me, ''stay save.'' ''Love ya!'' I said while closing the door behind me.

I opened the bottle of water and took a sip while I was walking toward my car. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my back pocket of my jeans. Liam texted me the address so I thanked him and told him that I was on my way.

I opened my car and stepped in.

I connected my phone to make car and played one of my favorite song. Golden Hour, it's one of my favorite because the singing, the lyrics and the piano is just so amazing and perfect. 

After a couple minute drive I was there, It wasn't a really big house but it was perfect for a party. 

''Mae!'' I heard someone scream, it was Liam. He was leaning onto his car and looking at me. I walked up to him and I gave him a hug around his neck.

''Should we go inside?'' He said with a wide smile on his face. ''Yeah let's head in.''

When he opened the door for me I walked in, I didn't expect much because if you don't expect anything it cant disappoint you.

There were lots of people and maybe more than there should be in this house, ''Wanna grab a drink?'' I said kinda screaming because otherwise you couldn't hear me. Liam nodded and we walked to the table were there was lots of alcohol. 

I grabbed a bottle and poured some into my cup, well allot. ''wow, wow darling you don't want to drug yourself.'' Liam said while pulling the bottle away from me. "I know, I know, I just wanna relax.'' I said. 

I poured in some coke with the alcohol so it wouldn't be pure. 

''Should we play a game with the other?'' I said, ''Sure darling, beer pong?'' I nodded and we walked to the table. 

Me and some guy were a team and Liam and his friend were a team. He looked like he was having lots of fun, he looked so cute.

''Let's go!'' I said with my team mate while giving him an high five. We were losing and I was getting really drunk but I didn't care, I had a really great time.

After a while I was sitting on a couch next to a boy, I didn't knew were Liam went. 

I was really drunk and everything was turning. I sat there, just staring in front of me when the boy next to me laid his hand on my thigh. 

''What do you think your doing?'' I said with an angry face. I was focusing not to trow up because I really wasn't feeling well. ''Don't worry.'' He said. 

I was hysterically searching for Liam but I couldn't find him anywhere. 

The boy was talking to me and I heard his voice turn into an angry tone when I pushed his hand of of me. 

He was now really close to me but I wasn't focusing on him, his voice wasn't clear and I felt like I was going to pass out. 

I still couldn't find Liam anywhere because I wasn't able to stand up so I was just searching trough the crowd. 

''get of of me!'' I said. Now he looked really angry, he reached for my arm but before he could grab it I stood up and quickly walked away. 

Everything was spinning and my heart was beating in my head.