chapter 13

some things can be triggering in the chapter

Colby didn't say anything while he was driving me. I noticed that he was driving me towards his house. 

I truly didn't care, as long as I was save and I am convinced that I am save with colby.

My legs were shaking, my hands were clammy and I was leaning towards the window, just look out of the window processing what just happened. 

I thought I could trust Liam but apparently not. 

''Mae'' I heard Colby say a couple times. He laid his hand on my thigh and I shook. ''Hey, hey its okay, your save. Come let's go in.'' 

''But aren't Sam and Katerina home?'' I asked. Colby was kneeling next to me, I was still sitting in the car but Colby was standing next to me outside. ''They really don't mind. come, you need to rest.'' 

I was only wearing a tank top because I wasn't prepared to be outside in the night. Colby putted his jacket around me and we walked towards his house. 

I forgot my phone in his car but I really didn't care. I just wanted to sleep.

''Hey guys, I'm home!'' Colby screamed upstairs towards Sam's room. 

''Hey dude!'' I heard Sam say. I don't know if they know I'm here. I just hope that they don't mind.

''You go sit on the couch I'll grab a glass of water for you, we'll go upstairs after that.''

I sat down at the couch and I heard Colby opening the fridge.

He sat down next to me and he handed me the glass of water. 

I looked him in the eyes and he looked at me with a sweet but worried glance on his face. 

''thank you. for everything'' I said. ''You can always count on me.'' He said with a gorgeous smile on his face.

I wasn't really drunk anymore because I sobered up from all the things that happened but I could still feel that the filter in my head was gone and I didn't care about anything.

He opened the door for me and I walked in. Suddenly the door next to Colby's room opened witch was Sam's room. Kat walked up to Colby who was now standing in the hallway. ''who is that?'' Kat said, while I quickly walked into Colby's room.

''Well, Mae had an incident but I didn't know what happened and I really don't care if she's going to tell me but she really doesn't seem fine. I'm worried.''

Kat walked up to the door and looked at me. I tried to smile and slightly waved at her. I don't think they know I heard them because Colby lowered his voice when he started to talk to Kat.

I think I looked like shit because I cried my eyes out and I think every inc of makeup was smudged around my face. 

''Colby can I borrow some sweat pants and maybe a sweater? Only if you don't mind.'' I said.

Kat and Colby were still talking but this time I couldn't hear them. ''Yeah no please, go ahead.'' He said smiling towards me. 

I walked up to his closed and took out some clothes. The door to his bedroom was open so I went into the bathroom to get some more privacy. 

I looked into the mirror in front of my. Staring into my own eyes and leaning onto the sink. Just thinking and looking at every inc of myself. 

I was disgusted, but I didn't wanted to care about how I looked, but I did. 

I cared about everything about me. 

How my hair looked. How my eyelashes were horrible because I was pulling onto them because of stress. How my body was formed. How I was thinking, laughing, walking. Every little thing about my self disgusted me.

I tried to clean up my face with some water and some wipes and I managed to get most of my makeup off of my face. 

Colby's sweatpants were really comfy and his sweater was really nice because it was soft from the inside. 

When I walked into his room again I didn't saw him but now I heard Colby, Kat and Sam talking to each other. 

I laid down on his bed because I was really, really tired. 

After a while I heard the door close and someone came walking up to me. 

Colby came sitting on the ground next to me. ''Hey.'' He said with a soft smile on his face. ''Hai.'' I said trying to force a smile on my face.

''How are you?'' ''Better.'' I said. 

"Do you maybe wanna talk about what happened? So I can maybe help you or do anything for you, only if you want to of course. If your not ready it's totally fine.'' 

I nodded my head and moved over to the side so Colby could sit next to me. 

''You okay with this?'' He said looking down at my while he wraped his arm around me. ''Yes of course.'' I said. 

I was in his arms, it felt save. 

''Ok so it stared of with Liam, he introduced himself to me when he came sitting next to me in my piano class. At the end of class he asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no but I wanted to say that it was complicated but he cut me off and he asked me if I wanted to grab coffee with him.''

I looked up at Colby and he looked at me, ''I'm sorry.'' 

''No, no, don't be, it's ok. We ain't officially a thing and hanging out with someone doesn't hurt anyone.''

That was the perfect answer. 

I smiled an continued my story. 

I told him about him taking me to his apartment, him sleeping at me dorm room. 

''But we didn't do anything, I didn't wanted to because, it just felt different.'' ''It's ok, don't worry Mae.'' 

He was just so understanding and nice. 

''after we walked into that house were you picked me up I stared drinking, maybe a little but to much but yeah. we played beer pong with some people I didn't know but Liam was there so it was ok.''

''After the game ended Liam and some other people including me sat down on the couched, Liam sat down right from me on another couch. Someone I didn't knew came sitting down next to me.''

''I was just focusing on my self for a moment because I really wasn't feeling well and everything was spinning. Suddenly Liam was gone and I didn't saw him leave so I didn't know were he went. I kinda started to panic because he said he'd stay with me the whole time. After that I felt the boy come closer to me and-''

''what's wrong?'' Colby said. ''No, nothing. I, I'm going to the bathroom, be right back.'' He nodded and tiled his hand up so I could go to the bathroom. 

When I was walking toward the bathroom my hand started to shake and I felt my hart beat faster. no, no, not right now.  I walked into the bathroom and quickly closed the door.

My arm were hanging over the sink and I was feeling allot of different ways. nauseous, dizzy and light headed. 

I laid my hand on my heart and tried to breath in a normal way, breath in, breath out. I said to myself

After a second of silent I looked at myself in the mirror in front of me. 

''Hey Mae, are you ok?'' ''yeah, yeah just one second.''

A tear felt from my face and I quickly wiped it off and washed my hands so it looked like I went to the bathroom.