Chapter 4 Part 2 Saiyans' Ascended

--H.F.I.L--Bardock--
I woke up with a crick in my neck as I woke up. It was hot. Hotter then hell(pun). The place was on fire & I really needed to get out so I flew out of the smoke there was a black hole in the ground. I seen Raditz get up off the ground & turn super saiyan & flew though it. I wondered what was going on & how long I was I out. But I froze up when I seen that the saiyans that stayed at the edge of hell, our area was destroyed. I flew down. Seeing the corpse of Fasha, Torah, Shugis, Orugose, & everyone else. I went to what was left of my place to see if Gine made it out alive. I saw no trace. So I walked toward the black hole but there lying next to it was his wife, Gine. "GINE!" I ran to her & lifted her up. "B-Bar-dock. It was those three...the ones...we..were fighting......I tried to stop them but I...could..not...do.i...ah...love..y-you." Gine fell over dead. Bardock with a tear running down his cheek "I love you, too."
Sparks started to come from Bardock saiyan shield as his anger started to swell. He turned super saiyan, but didn't stop building power. His anger swell just as his power did."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" The smoke cleared & Bardock had became a super saiyan, among super saiyans. A supper saiyan 2. With anger as his guide, judging on the hole in her chest, this was Frieza's doing. He jumped into the hole hoping to find him on the other side.
--Otherworld--
"So North Kai, it seems that your Goku has been up there for a while." Said East Kai "You think he's transform yet." "Hm, I'm not sure. His power has greatly increase. Let me check." King Kai sensed Goku & seen him. "Yes he has. He's become a super saiyan 3!"
(At the mountain)
The Kais, Oleebru, & Pikkon as well teleported to see Goku. "So Goku, you've ascended." Pikkon said. "Yes he has Pikkon. How about you show us"
"If you say so King Kai." Goku got into place.
"Ok." *BOOM* "super saiyan 1" *BOOM* "2. And...THREEEEEEE!!!!!" **BOOOOM*
"Incredible" "amazing" Oleebru & Pikkon said holding onto the ground.
"Well that's it. If guys want to win the next tournament, you better start training." Said Goku laughing.

(Sorry for the short part)