🦁The Culprit🦁

(A/N: WARNING!!! You might be bored af once you read this chapter!)

Third POV

The door of class 2B burst open, everyone looked over to see your group entering.

"ALRIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU IS RUGGIE BUCCHI!?" Grim shouted.

(A/N: IDK why, but I have to urge to but Ruggie Bitchy😅)

Ruggie stood up from his seat, "Right here." Ruggie said, before noticing who called for him, "Ah...It's you guys again." He sighed.

"Ruggie Bucchi, we need to ask you some questions about the spate of injures that have befallen prospective Magift tournament players." Riddle said.

"Oh ho. This sounds like some serious business."

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

"Very well. While we do not yet know exactly what transpired it is abundantly clear that your spell is a dangerous one. I will be casting "Off With Your Head" to-" Riddle was then cut off.

"But Riddle, are you sure you should be casting such a powerful spell without your magical pen?"

"Huh? Wait..what?!" He exclaimed, patting his pockets in order to feel the pen, "What happened to my magical pen?!"

"Hey, Cater! You're pen's gone too!" Grim said to Carter, who didn't have his pen in his blazer.

"You're kidding me! How?!" Cater exclaimed, looking down at his pocket.

Ruggie laughed, "Children of privilege, every one of you." He said, showing them their pens,
"So unprepared. So complacent. Like stealing candy from a baby."

"Myah?! He cast his spell to snatch your pens away without us even noticing?!" The feline exclaimed.

"Puh-lease. As if I'd need magic to do that!" He grinned, "Anyway, having a showdown in the hallway is not on my agenda for today, so I'll be on my way. Bye-bye!" He waved then ran.

"Hey!" Yuu shouted, before you ran after Ruggie, surprising them.

They were about to follow, until they heard the braincell duo's voices nearby.

"Dude, your flamingo-feeding outfit was insane.
Who knew they made leopard print in hot pink?" Ace said, smirking.

Deuce blushed, "L-Look, it's not like I had a choice! It's all I had in pink!"

"Oh! Ace-chan, Deuce-chan! You boys are just in time!" Cater exclaimed.

"Huh? What's going on? Why are you all standing here? And where's Y/N?"

Riddle, who's face was red, clearly angry, "The culprit! He's getting away! You need to help Y/N apprehend Ruggie Bucchi immediately!
Prefect's orders!" He yelled out.
"Whaaat?!" The blue haired male exclaimed.

Cater smiled at them, "Could be your chance to be in the team!" He exclaimed.

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

With you and Ruggie

Ruggie laughed as he ran while you followed.

"You're good at keeping up!" He said.

You frowned and body flickered so you were next to him.

His eyes widened, seeing he was distracted for a moment, you grabbed Riddle's and Carter's pens, and tackled him to the ground.

Unfortunately there was a stairwell, and you both stumbled down the stairs until you managed to do a few hand signs, "Ice Style: Ice Slide!"

An slide made of ice appeared and froze the entire stairwell, you both slid down the slide ice slide until you both slid safely on the ground floor.