Chapter 23: Confession

October 27 2022

It was the next day after Robert's wedding, Robert was spending more time with his wife and stayed at his house while the others were really happy for him. The Group had so much fun yesterday and it was one of the most memorable moments they all had together especially with the party and watching Anne and Andrew doing their dance together.

Meanwhile Andrew was seen inside of Anne's workplace as He was greeting some of the employees while the other employees were smiling and greeted him as well. Matheson really wanted to see Anne and at the same time, He wanted to talk to his friends about something since he heard Esther and Alex visited the workplace.

Andrew continued walking as He was smiling and greeting the people until he saw Esther and Alex talking to eachother while Alex was holding Ryan as They noticed him and walked towards him

Alex: Hey Andrew, What a surprise visit. I didn't know you were coming here.

Esther: Is everything okay with work?

Andrew: *Smiles* Don't worry, Everything is fine actually. I wanted to visit you all along with the employees.

Esther: I see then! I think you had alot of fun last night.

Andrew: Of course I did.

Alex: Thats true, We all had alot of fun yesterday and Robert is probably having a great time with Anna.

Andrew: I'm definitely happy for them.

They smiled at eachother until They heard someone's voice as They turned and saw Ashley and Tay.

Tay: Hey there! I didn't know you guys came here.

Esther: Its been awhile since I came here so I wanted to visit this place.

Alex: Thats right until we saw Andrew as well.

Ashley: Oh I see, That's actually fine. It's great to see you all.

They all smiled at eachother as Andrew cleared his throat and spoke to them.

Andrew: I actually wanted to speak to you all about something.

Esther: What is it?

Andrew: Lets go somewhere more private actually, But Ryan can join in too.

They shared a laugh as Ryan was making sounds, Alex decided to give Ryan to Esther as The group walked away and went to talk somewhere privately.

Ashley: Alright Andrew, What's up?

Andrew: Well you all know about my feelings for Anne, Right?

They looked at eachother and nodded as Andrew was looking at them.

Tay: We do know that.

Andrew: I feel like I'm ready to tell her how I feel about her.

They looked at eachother and had a smile on their face as Andrew smiled and moved his hair.