Chapter 11: Romeo And Cinderella

Augest 28 2017

A week past as the collaboration for their businesses starting to go well, Sales were going high and customers were buying alot of their products, Anne and Andrew were happy at the little success and hoped that it will continue on.

The two also were hanging out often, Andrew was developing a crush on Anne and Anne also has a crush on him. Right now Andrew invited his friends along with Anne and her friends to the marketplace which looked amazing especially in the evening.

Anne, Ashley, Tay, Esther and Robert were sitting in their chairs as They were looking at the people and around the place, Robert was busy chatting on his phone while the girls decided to talk

Anne: Is this a market place? I don't think I seen beautiful market places like this.

Ashley: Looks like a place anyone can go on date.

Esther: *Laughs* That's true. It's just really luxurious but I really love it.

Tay: I could stay here all day, Aside from that. Where is Alex and Andrew?

Esther: I think they're both buying something. But I'm sure they will be here soon.

Ashley: I see. I mean "We" are waiting for them.

Ashley smiled at Anne as Winters just smiled and shooked her head as Ashley continued smiling at her. Anne continued looking around the place until they saw Alex walking towards them while holding Ryan as Esther had a huge smile.

Alex: Hey, I'm here now.

Esther: We're been waiting for you.

Alex: Yeah, Just needed to get something and I have something for you, Dear.

Alex gave a rose to Esther as She blushed and smiled at him as Everyone was smiling.

Ashley: Aww how romantic.

Alex smiled as Esther smiled and thanked her husband as Esther was holding Ryan as Ryan was smiling at everyone.

Anne: Hey Alex. Where is Andrew?

Alex: I think he's getting smoothies for everyone.

Robert: Well I'll go look for him, You can take my seat.

Alex: Its alright man.

Robert got up as Alex looked at him and sat down as Anne was looking at him as She was thinking about something.

Sometime later, They continued talking until they saw Robert and Andrew as Matheson was smiling.