Chapter 24: Together

October 28 2017

It was the next day after Andrew confessed his feelings to Anne and Anne happily accepted his love. They loved eachother for a long time and now they feel happy that they are finally together. The rest of the night went well and fun for them with their friends.

Right now Andrew decided to take Anne out for a walk with him as Anne was sitting in the bench because she saw a cat that she found adoreble.

Anne was playing with the cat and was smiling at it as Andrew was looking at her as He was fixing his shoe lace. He looked at her again and saw the joy on her face while patting the cat.

Anne was smiling at the cat before she turned around and looked at Andrew who was smiling at her.

He continued smiling and looking at Anne as Winters was smiling at him as She carried the cat and put it on her lap while caressing it

Andrew: The cat is really adoreble.

Anne: It really is, I want to adopt a cat now.

Andrew: *Smiles* That would be nice.

Anne was smiling at him as She placed the cat back down as Andrew was looking at the cat before looking at Anne.

Anne: I'm happy to see you happy.

Andrew: Thats because I'm with you now.

Anne blushed and smiled at him as Andrew chuckled, Anne fixed her hair and said something to him.

Anne: Its like we are destined to be together.

Andrew: Thats true, Now that i think about it. We really did seem like a couple for a long time.

Anne: Thats true, But now it's reality.

Andrew: I'm happy that it's reality now.

Anne and Andrew smiled at eachother as They got up and were walking together. The couple were talking to eachother while cracking some jokes as They were laughing and while Anne was holding his arm.

Anne: Are you going to head to work?

Andrew: Later, I wanted to spend some time with you. So I told the others that I'm coming late.

Anne: Are you sure your not missing any meetings?

Andrew: Don't worry, I don't have any meetings today.

Anne; Okay, If you say so.

He smiled and kissed her forehead as Both of them continued smiling at eachother they went to buy a drink for themselves.

Soon, They continued hanging out before Anne decided to go back to her home as She was smiling at Andrew and watched him walk away as Anne felt her heart beating fast.

She went inside her house as Anne sat at the couch and was smiling to herself as She was looking through some pictures on her gallery before she had a call from Tay as Anne answered the call.

Tay: Hey Anne!

Anne: Hey Tay! What's up?

Tay: Oh Nothing much, I just wanted to check up on you. You seem to be in a great mood, Is it because of your new lover?

Anne laughed a little as Tay also laughed with her as Winters spoke to her.

Anne: Oh you. I'm honestly really happy, You know how I always felt towards Andrew.

Tay: I know that and I'm happy for you to be honest. Andrew is an amazing man and he's perfect for you. To be honest You two always showed that you both loved eachother alot.

Anne: *Smiles* But We just never admit it

Tay: Thats right but again, I'm so happy for you!!!

Anne: Thank you so much Tay! It feels different being in a relationship.

Tay: I mean you never really dated anyone because you were focused on your goals and business, But atleast you found the perfect man in these years.

Anne was listening to her as She knew that Tay was correct about it.

Anne: Your right about that Tay. I always chose to focus on my business but now I feel complete.

Anne smiled to herself thinking about him as Tay was speaking to her, Soon Tay hanged up the phone as Anne was smiling to herself and continued thinking about Andrew until she heard the bell ringing as Anne got up to see who it was.

She opened the door and saw Andrew holding a cupcake on her hand as Anne had a huge smile on her face.

Andrew: Hey, I bought a cupcake just for you.

Anne: Aww thank you! I was in a mood to eat cupcake today.

Andrew: Well I guess I read your mind.

Anne smiled at him and took the cupcake as Andrew was smiling at her as Anne was looking at him.

Andrew: I actually just wanted to see you again and give a cupcake before leaving to work.

Anne: Its fine Andrew, Thank you so much. I'm going to work in thirty minutes also.

Andrew: Okay love, Take care of yourself then.

Anne: *Smiles* I will.

Andrew: I love you.

Anne: I love you too, Andrew.

Anne and Andrew were looking at eachother as They shared a hug together as Anne watched him leave before she looked at the cupcake and had a had a smile on her face.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)