Life changing

My favourite part of life was when I was living in the east rand and I wouldn't go into details about the experience on the other side of the city... Young Dumb

My parents separated when I was young and when I got to live with my father right after a full seven years with my grandmother I got a peep of happiness, however as a kid I never let go of the fantasy of my mom and dad coming together. In the 8th grade my dad used to bring different women in the house and at the moment I faced my first freeze moment, not knowing how to interpret reality and even thought that behaviour stooped at some point. At every year end from the 8th grade to 10th grade I would practically plead while visiting my mom to come and stay with her, and not just because of my dads behaviour but academically I was at my worst and because I was surrounded by people whom averaged with me, we saw nothing wrong. But I wanted better for myself.

10th grade after my mother kept on declining, I made peace with wherever my life was going and to be quite frank I didn't give a damn. As time went my mother moved in with her boyfriend and my 2 siblings but I didn't feel left out at all because it was not a new feeling to me. The second term had come to an end and just like any other term, I would show my mother my results, she would usually give me a Pep talk to do better, but this time was different- this time another male figure was in the picture and I remember the called me from the room and the boyfriend came with a suggestion that I come live with them. I was not enticed at all and didn't even think that would come to reality but it did.

Irrational decision, but I wanted to improve my marks so I went, I was sold a dream that I would go to a private school, but reality took me to Tulip Combined school... I failed grade 11 and I took it hard because I was a genius at that school and the first time always hurts the most, mad impulsive. I had to repeat a grade, a few important obstacles happened for me to finally finish school, with good results. Didn't get the chance to go to tertiary as the school I was admitted to didn't accept government funding. I had to drop out in the first month and my mother managed to get me a job at her workplace.

Black Tax...