¤ heizou

______________________

🔎

______________________

It was getting harder to breathe, your vision was failing you and the wounds on your body wasn't helping at all. You took on this mission requested to you by one of the people in seirai island, and you didn't think twice before accepting it so now you were heavily injured. You were alone and you couldn't move your body, blood was falling down on the ground and it was spreading throughout the place. You were sure that no one was going to find you, and this was going to be the end of youd journey as someone working at the tenryou commission usually you won't accept commissions or requests like this but it can't be helped when a child was the one who begged for you to come and rescue his mother.

When you found her, she was surrounded by alot of abyss mage and rifthounds. So you decided to attack without hesitation and while you were you told her to run away quickly as she can and she did and thanked you. You managed to defeat them one at a time but the injuries left on your body was serious and since you can't heal yourself because you already lost most of your energy.

You closed your eyes as your head started to spin, you leaned on the rock behind you that was supporting your body to make it sit up. Each time you tried to move the more pain you got so you decided to not move at all, you prayed that someone might atleast find you and get you out. But will that be possible? I mean you were on one of the islands and you had a hard time making your way, plus with all the ruin sentinel around the island. You knew that no one was coming for you, you wondered if the lady was alright I mean it was been quite a while already and you were sure she managed to escape and go somewhere safe.

Than you heard yelling and footsteps, "Y/n! Where are you?" A voice yelled and you realized it was heizous voice, you than felt someone carrying you "there you are, you made me worry for abit just hang on I'll make sure we'll go back to the city in ne peace so don't you dare die on me" he said as he started running. You opened your eyes to see him focused on the path but his eyes were filled with tears, "H– heizou...." you mumbled while you coughed. "Stop talking, it'll make your condition worse" he told you, you shaked your head.

"I'm not going to make it hei.." you told him, "Stop it– Just stop talking please I can't let you die I won't  accept it" he told you as he continued running but he tripped and you both fell. "Shit y/n are you alright? I'm sorry I dropped you" Heizou said as he instantly stood up and went over to you. "Hei please stop I won't make it, I lost to much blood already" you told him as you placed you hand on his cheek.

"No no love– you can't die just yet.. please don't" he begged as he held your hand, you saw him crying as he held on your hand tightly. "Heizou.. please don't cry" you said, "My love, darling.. why? Why did you have to accept this mission.. my love you could've just asked for me to help you.. so why didn't you? If only I noticed much earlier thay you left than you would've been this injured my love I'm sorry" he said as he hugged you.

"Hei... I love you" you said and that made heizou cry more, "I love you too my love I really do" he said you started crying as well. You held you tighter and he started to sway you both back and forth, "My love... thank you for coming into my life and dealing with me and my teasing, thank you for accepting my confession and thank you for being the best partner both in work and as my lover" he said as he kissed you on the forehead.

You smiled at him as you felt the remaining energy leave your body, "thank you hei–" you didn't get to finish your sentence as you closed your eyes and your breathing stopped. Heizou's eyes went wide, as he placed a hand on your cheek begging you to wake up, he caressed your cheek. And started to rock both of you back and forth, as tears started to fall once more.